Hello

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 05/04/04, 15:23

Hello,
Not bad this idea of ​​presentation ...;)
Well, so much to do, Jean-Christophe is my name, I live in Brussels :P I know, there are some who will laugh at it;)
I am 47 years old, my current business is in the area of ​​elevators, I am responsible for logistics / stock / service maintenance. (Warehouse what!) Lol
My passions are many, I would say the sciences in general (I'm a little lazy to mention all those that interest me) the art of bonsai (since 1989) and above all, I am more and more revolted by the fact that "we" do not care about the people by not exploiting alternative solutions just for political / economic reasons, whereas these solutions already exist!
Moreover, this forum is very nice :P :P :P
(almost) all questions are answered B)
And I more and more want to get involved in a group that would make things happen, both by the news than by any non-violent means.
That's it, that's all mwa: ph34r:
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 06/04/04, 17:39

Hello!

Well, I'll introduce myself too.

My name is Julien, a student in a school of engineering (UTC) and I move towards mechanical design. I come from Caen, I study in Compiègne. I am 22 years old.

As for my motives to drag my watch on this forumit's because it's one of the few eco sites that stick with my way of seeing things. Personally I am interested in alternative techniques (although very suspicious of them ...) and soon graduated, I would like to be able to agree my professional life with my opinions. For that I look for inspiration to create a structure that allows me to boil the pot while working to grow (fast if possible) energies and clean transport. But I am alone and I do not see myself doing this alone;)

Besides, I think that the best way to spin people econological systems, well is to sell them (well yes, if you have to do it even they do not care). This is also why I find that MDI is absolutely exemplary (assuming they are regulated to return to a previous discussion).

Here, presentation made (plus some digressions).

Rulian
0 x