The product-sharing: your feelings?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Emy95
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

The product-sharing: your feelings?

by Emy95 » 16/05/14, 12:10

Hello everyone,

I am interested in sharing products (ex: fir bag, a% of the price of which is donated to an association) and would need to know your feelings on the subject. Indeed I carry out an investigation to know if the mark, the type of product, the association and the defended cause influence the judgment of the consumer and in his perception of the product-sharing.

I invite you to take part in my online questionnaire (anonymous information):
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ItofIEcOiZ-Gfvsg912u9xim8mzRTHf0f__cD6P-xPI/viewform?usp=send_form

Thank you in advance for the time you will devote to it and the precious help that will result.

Sincerely,

Emy
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 17/05/14, 20:01

In a context of relative overproduction, compassionate marketing is yet another variation of an arsenal aiming to "scrape" as much as possible all the niches of potential customers and to ensure that through the act of purchase a creation of value that is exhausted to cross this crucial stage of the exchange on the market (marketing and advertising being deducted from its initial value).
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Emy95
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Emy95 » 18/05/14, 15:20

Ahmed wrote:In a context of relative overproduction, compassionate marketing is yet another variation of an arsenal aiming to "scrape" as much as possible all the niches of potential customers and to ensure that through the act of purchase a creation of value that is exhausted to cross this crucial stage of the exchange on the market (marketing and advertising being deducted from its initial value).

Thank you for your reflection, any opinion is good to take!
If you have a few minutes, don't hesitate to answer the questions in my survey.

Thank you, have a good weekend!
Sincerely,
0 x