Re-Boost them forums: topics, shares, conviviality ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Re-Boost them forums: topics, shares, conviviality ...

by Christophe » 21/05/13, 14:11

We are much to have noticed: the forum not quite what it was a few years ago. Less participation, fewer visitors, more aggressiveness, "termination" of former members ...

In short it is not pink ... well ... green or blue ( :D ) at all!

The economic crisis and the general gloom does not help either ... (fewer projects in particular, less desire to share, less free time to surf can be too ...)

To this is added a radical change of positioning algorithm at google that make the forum has lost roughly 50% of its visitors from Google in 6 months. I went around the web on SEO to find out what happened and how to fix it but obviously no one has yet found the magic "wand" (maybe it does not exist, google being a "Black Box"). If a member of the pro web, knows more I am taking this dated November 17 2012 !!

There obviously also has competition from social networks, especially at last facebook, which as I said for years "vampirizes" Internet users which are almost more than on FB and thus abandoning the rest of the web ...

Here is for the facts ... then, as I have more "cartridge" in mind there I am sharing this concern with you, the question is summed up in one "What can we do to revive activity on the forum? "This to rediscover the sharing and conviviality like a few years ago ...

Here are some tracks, cold, the members used (or not) could follow:

a) to link subjects that appeal to you on social networks where you are (there are FB and Twitter button for it on every page)

The twitter account econologie.com: https://twitter.com/Econologie

b) introduce new subjects (related to a news or a topic that interests you)

c) if you have a blog, a site, an FB page, link them forums with a link and / or include the RSS feeds: rss.xml

d) dig up old subjects who liked you, for this to search: https://www.econologie.com/forums/search.php

e) make suggestions of what you would like to see develop on the forums, for example it seems that ecological decoration is a lead: ideas-decoration-home-ecolo-recovery-recycling-direct-t12497.html

f) In your profile, use the notifications that go to keep you informed about news!

You will be notified each answer subjects in which you have participated in one day (very long ago) and can disable it case by case.

This is what comes to me "cold" ...
Last edited by Christophe the 30 / 05 / 13, 00: 20, 2 edited once.
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Re-Boost them forums: topics, shares, conviviality ..

by sen-no-sen » 21/05/13, 14:35

Christophe wrote:
a) to link subjects that appeal to you on social networks where you are (...)

So there the econo members who are on Facebouc!
The traitors, the disbelievers!
: Mrgreen:

I say this because not being on Facebouc has almost become an act of resistance in our time.
In my entourage, I noticed that everything under 45 was signed with the seal of "the Beast" facebook, worrying not?

And even less funny, when it is a question of explaining the refusal which one can have to file on such a site, it is only fair if one is not considered as an "abnormal"!
Worse in less than 25 years Facebook has become almost indispensable and will not be is almost a sign of exclusion!

In terms of econo restart, I think it might be wise to create explanatory videos econologic, why not create an emissions? (The style econological chronic, addressing a synthetic reading of the events of our time: economy, pollution, unemployment, renewable energy etc ...)
:?:
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/05/13, 14:40

Thank you for your suggestion but it's not the kind of "easy" thing to set up ... especially if you want to give a "pro" image. I had made some at the time, example:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/pollution- ... t5463.html

And general programs on econology, others already do, including Arte France5 or ... well better than we could ever do! No?

Per share against more videos and emission ca ca be easy and I like! Y was full of interesting Arte Thema we missed lately ...

To your other point: FB can be somewhere and psychologically considered a sect in relation to the behaviors that it can induce in its "members": blindness (FB is not dangerous) And contempt ... (you're not on FB, you suck ...) But we had already said this in the dedicated topic: https://www.econologie.com/forums/envoye-spe ... t6650.html
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Re-Boost them forums: topics, shares, conviviality ..

by renaud67 » 21/05/13, 15:29

sen-no-sen wrote:In my entourage, I noticed that everything under 45 was signed with the seal of "the Beast" facebook, worrying not?

:?:

Damn I was hot I 46! : Mrgreen:
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/05/13, 15:52

We are talking about helping forums Renaud talks about FB so ...

facebook (...) "vampirizes" internet users

QED :| :|

: Cheesy:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 21/05/13, 16:00

How many visits has had the post "prohibited at least 18" ??? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

It is the crisis and oddly but people préocupent more purchasing power (of everything and anything by mass) rather than making ecolonomies ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 21/05/13, 16:01

Several sniff the problem but it seems that they are not listened to !!!

I do not think it's because of googly but we can discuss in private the problem.

When left floundering trouble makers are harvested a decline in traffic, on the spot that the increases but people get tired very quickly because the feature articles are drowned in the storm thus diluting the right topics.

As I was speaking I do have some experience in the matter, when I left the US site which was located 20 000ème he begin falling from year to meet today 130 000ème and all because the owner heard the screaming and peurnichards thinking it would bring him the traffic.

The problem lies on supervising short-term traffic that deceives the eye in the long term, the administrator based on short-term statistics to manage their site and no offense, after econology analysis has not passed next to this problem.

It remains my analysis of the problem and everyone is entitled to their opinion of the subject but I still wanted to share it here.

PS: I'm not on facebook or twitter who returns too in the private lives of people!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/05/13, 16:02

Macro wrote:How many visits has had the post "prohibited at least 18" ??? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

790 visits https://www.econologie.com/forums/reserve-au ... 12488.html

Macro wrote:It is the crisis and oddly but people préocupent more purchasing power (of everything and anything by mass) rather than making ecolonomies ...

Hey yes that's what is "sad" ... it's included in the passage:

The economic crisis and the general gloom does not help either ... (fewer projects in particular, less desire to share, less free time to surf can be too ...)

Last example, balances at Virgin ...
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 21/05/13, 16:26

Christophe wrote:And general programs on econology, others already do, including Arte France5 or ... well better than we could ever do! No?

Allows me to say no!

Certainly there are many reports on ecology, very well done, kino panorama, and everything ... but none of those there do not realize a true synthesis work.

It's all very well to talk about an oil spill, a hole in the ozone layer or an invasion of jellyfish, but if no one explains what are the in-depth relationships of all its phenomena, it is of little use. , if not "melo-ecology" (Ushuaia, the earth seen from the sky and so on ...)
What is more, criticism of the system is often prohibited there, because the media are "locked".

An example with vivisection: when I was young there were public programs presented by Foucault on the subject!
Out since L'Oreal (because I fo well, ya!) Is TF1 economic partner (the pub Works!), And that this noble company massively use animal testing, and although the subject simply disappeared ...
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/05/13, 18:02

The report in depth is the money ... there is no report to the above lol!

Otherwise there are many evening on Arte Thema who do good analysis and synthesis, the last was on aluminum: https://www.econologie.com/forums/aluminium- ... 11448.html

Ditto on some Special Envoy reports, Parts for Conviction or Infrared ...

Examples

- Infrared Asbestos: https://www.econologie.com/forums/infrarouge ... t9213.html

- Special Envoys on plastics: https://www.econologie.com/forums/le-plastiq ... 10117.html

Therefore difficult to hope to do better, by cons we can do at our level and very easily, it is more talk among ourselves this kind of show! Just before the present distribution so that other members can watch ...
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"