A new simulator for bike and electric bike

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
e-Vélorution
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

A new simulator for bike and electric bike

by e-Vélorution » 15/04/13, 17:22

Hello everyone.

I would like to introduce a more advanced version of my route simulator. It is now a version with international vocation and without commercial part: electric bike rack.

I hope this will be useful to e-cyclists!
0 x
Long live the electric bike !
Use our tool autonomy electric bike !
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 17/04/13, 06:05

excellent this version.
I did not have too much time but you have to see each other as I told you about it.
0 x
Click my signature
e-Vélorution
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by e-Vélorution » 18/04/13, 11:56

Glad you like it : Mrgreen:. I hope the larger public interface will allow him to participate in a better understanding of e-bikes. And then in English, we can reach many more people.

Otherwise, I'm also pretty busy with the skibob at the moment. Ski without car or station. It's a bit of a personal approach to trying to make people understand that an electric bike is not a bike but more and that there are reliable electric bike solutions for mountain areas.

Pleasure of meeting.
0 x

e-Vélorution
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by e-Vélorution » 01/05/13, 16:36

There is now the possibility to choose French as a language for the simulator electric bike rack 8)
0 x

dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 16/05/13, 14:48

excellent, I just used your calculator to make the consumption estimates of the circuits of the 2013 electric transmittance
it confirms our tests on the spot.
just a quick note: the kilometrage seems rounded to the km which induces errors if one makes a plurality of several small courses (which was my case)
0 x

Click my signature
e-Vélorution
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by e-Vélorution » 24/06/13, 23:25

Super : Mrgreen:
For now, about 30 visitors a day. I think there is the potential to go at least up to 1000 visitors a day.
It would be very useful to have a maximum link to the simulator and precisely to http://www.electricbikerange.info/Electric_bike_range.html. Maybe you can help me on this point ...

And do not hesitate to tell me when you are in Grenoble so that we can cross each other.

Otherwise, we are coming to the end of a crazy bike season. Full videos on our youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/montveloelectrique . Ski without station or car :)
0 x

dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 25/06/13, 06:20

oops, your first link is wrong.
otherwise, I am not too available these days but I can put a link on my site.
0 x

Click my signature
e-Vélorution
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by e-Vélorution » 25/06/13, 08:18

Ok.
We'll see !
0 x