End of pourrissages posts ;-)

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

End of pourrissages posts ;-)

by Other » 04/03/13, 02:06

Hello

For failing to put on post type hybrid engine turbine
I open another post which should rather be in the poublelle section.

Obamot défoule you're there without contaminating other posts by irrelevant

Do not let Christophe sleep, he has enough problem to manage this forum without adding another layer.
So whenever he going to bed is forced to lock certain posts and unlock the next morning ?? there is a problem somewhere ..

When to your small threats to continue to rot the posts
someone will good to put some order.
Tell yourself that the forum walked before your arrival and it will continue market without you and without me (the cemeteries are filled with indispensable men and the life continues.)

So respect the subjects of posts.

Open another post in the appropriate section .. Phycology harassment, or other? those interested will answer but this contaminates the stranger who is not used to forum think to find some information on turbos and touve a washing of dirty clothes, that nauseating, the reader who leaf through the forum .
It becomes heavy all those copied glued, quote old posts nothing constructive.
Now for Alain I have no problem with him despite our political differences and if a few things bother me it's just 2 hours drive to meet him, and see more clearly, but you do not know if you are not a fictional character made of any room that lives anywhere, nothing in a trombinoscope, nothing any pictures of what you have done or in what area you work? although I have my little idea there are still traces on forums that a guy got kicked out. It's unbelievable what a little young pirate can search the net and all that we can learn.

I will end up believing that your goal is to torpedo the forum .
There was a time when I left the forum I began to find that as a waste of time and energy to respond to these verbal attacks to be compelled to justify what I was writing.
I did not recognize this anymore forum From these beginnings with exchanges interesting as much on the pantons, the water doping the burner has the poel with slow combustion and much else technical electrical, it was pleasant to decorate with photos our realization.
But come to think withdraw or ignore some post is encouraging fuckers disorders to continue their action.
of démoliseurs that once any broken leaves, and looking for something else to break.

Andre
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 04/03/13, 03:11

Good evening and thank you Andrew!

I found that the forum went rather well before the arrival of Obamot, I had the impression that we found a little forum that we knew before the coming of the Ti Jos knowing as you said so well!

I am very happy to hear that you have moved on to the red squares stage that has divided many Quebecers who are still sitting at the same table to take their little beer on Friday night.

You know I work in the evening and as my wife is lying when I arrive and she left when I get up, I read the forum on arriving and getting up to change my mind, I have the opportunity to read all the comments of Obamot who closes the ball very late at night if we consider the gap that we have, and I see his denigration and annoyance with all the comments of others no matter the subject, as we Quebecers say things directly and after it's over we talk more, I tried to reason unfortunately unfortunately without success, many him politely , without success for them too.

Like you I think that the forum deteriorated and the technical topics that were the strong point of the forum where many people came to ask questions and ask for advice on different issues, these people do not come for fear of finishing up with a Dede or an Obamot who draw their experience from the net, not that we can not learn but There's nothing better than being on the ground to help us assimilate all the information we find there.

Let those who have had enough of attacks Obamot uses this platform to say it and do it because it is the only way to eradicate the problem!

Alain
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 04/03/13, 09:40

I also think that Obamot degrades very strongly the forumit would take a long time to answer every Obamot message. I have neither the time nor the desire
Besides, I do not participate much anymore. There are plenty of other forum on the internet, where we can talk quietly, learn constructive things, it's no problem to go there. The hollow speeches swells me.

I find it damaging for Christophe, that forum complete either spoil one by one member.

It would be nice if the readers of the forum give their opinion, if we must continue like this ...
0 x
Save a tree, eat a beaver.
It is no use to succeed in life, what it takes is to miss his death.
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/03/13, 10:58

Enough is enough!!

I decided to "give" 1 week of vacation to Obamot but also to gegyx ...
Last edited by Christophe the 04 / 03 / 13, 11: 16, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/03/13, 11:05

No need to copy / paste the posts I deleted gegyx.

Happy holidays to you 2!

For those who have just arrived: Obamot and Gegyx are on vacation for 1 week.
0 x
roy1361

by roy1361 » 04/03/13, 12:12

Christophe wrote:Obamot and Gegyx are on vacation for 1 week.

Bonne nouvelle!
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 04/03/13, 14:06

it shows once again that we need a more severe moderation

only rely on the banishment of those who pollute does not work, because this heavy sanction can only be used after a serious and long decay

delete post off topic, see even delete the 10 last post from someone who clutters it would deter him from exaggerating

or not to be accused of censorship, not delete post off topic, but move them into a single topic: trash is irrelevant

do not do any detail: move the whole message, even if there are interresting things mixed up with undesirable polemics ... the one who puts useless polemics has only to redo a cleaner message if he does not want to not be fired

this way to have rotten on the subject turbine is lamentable ... there are several polemical page has fired off topic

and I think those who let a lead answer to inutiele polemics will be glad to see delete or move all that is useless!

be it a moderator for?
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 04/03/13, 14:40

Bonjour,

I hope that the calm holidays will bring with him his lot of thoughts that I wish salutary for them and suddenly for here, so for all ...

It is true that out too wide and frequent subjects kills the desire to read ...

It is a pity though that say that more moderate, I did not say do not pay attention, I say it is a pity that between responsible person said should have come to this ...

This actually say, have a place to put unnecessary HS, and other personal attacks is far from a bad idea ...

By cons is that Christophe would find with this charge ?? not cool either that ... or else moderator, appointed Chrisophe but should also controlled ... not cool either that ..
Can be can have a voting system? when have found that HS is unnecessary or that there is slippage, then have to check a box, has a certain number of votes, the answer is send directly into the trash or about HS ...
it's possible to do that ???
like that have guard the principle of democracy and did not charge Christophe to the cop ... I find unpleasant position in which I would not be as much for the time spent for the task ...

Fred
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 04/03/13, 15:50

I would not want the moderator spot that suprime completely what I do not like ... like that one sees on Futura science ... such a moderator can not properly participate in discution

the moderator spot that only move the hitch is easier: the result remains visible and controllable by everyone: a moderator who can only move without simply remove Not suspected to simply remove anything that contradicts

I think a few more moderator on this forum could make it more presentable without losing the freedom

I like the forum machining.com: the messages are very numerous, and the moderators are numerous enough to maintain the order, especially by moving the messages to create new subjects, or by gathering new subjects to a subject already existing ... it is necessary to really say bullshit to get something done

there is a bla bla section with discussion completely out of the machine, which look a bit like a what is said on econology, but without polemics between person
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 04/03/13, 16:01

Re,

I totally agree with you chatelot, just that we can also make sure that everyone moderates with a single click.
I do not say erased the subject no no, you said it, just moved, and instead of the message a lil basic message saying moved by general moderation ... therefore the task of moderation is not more really one and everyone is responsible for being and the others, and taking an active part in the life of the forum ...

Now this is just the idea and I plierais me to the chosen solution ...

I'm just saying that we can perhaps change the operating principle while having the same results, but by a different logic ...

Fred
0 x