Environmental questions for record

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Thelast28days
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Environmental questions for record

by Thelast28days » 15/11/05, 18:06

I make a dossier on the environment and I speak of the limits to the solutions that policy offers to the environment in general and to specific solutions with regard to the environment.
1. Does industrial ecology have limits or is it entirely trustworthy?

2. Are the Kyoto Protocol measures efficient or not?

If not, do you think all of this can be improved and how?

3. Does organic farming offer real solutions for the environment?

4. Are renewable energies a media process or do they have a real impact on the environment?

Well, it is true that these questions seem simple and their answer is almost always found every time but since I would like to find things to improve in our system and even maybe things to be able to criticize (even if it would surprise me ...).
Please help me ...
Hello
0 x