TechniStub: open workshop-laboratory in Alsace

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
emlaurent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

TechniStub: open workshop-laboratory in Alsace

by emlaurent » 31/01/12, 23:38

Hello,

I had already mentioned, in a few messages on this forum, this open workshop-laboratory project. It has been taking shape for a few weeks in a room that you will discover as you go along (in fact, during the renovations ...).

The principle Technistub is to group in a dedicated room equipment to do mechanics but also electronics, 3D printing, etc ... All this equipment will be available to members of an association (in the process of being created) for carry out all technical projects. The workshop is located in Alsace, in Mulhouse.
Are you interested in carrying out a project? Contact me !

Forward for some first photos:

A homemade shelf specially adapted for EDA format boxes (not standard but economical). This way the tools and the material will wisely stay in their places when we are looking for them! There are only a few labels left. There is room for other floors!

The CNC cutting machine is installed on a work surface.

Another work plan: mounting a 3D printer RepRap In progress.

A drill press is also installed. It operates at reduced power due to under power (planned for 380V, it is currently powered by 220V ...). This problem will be corrected in the near future with an ad-hoc transformer.

These few photos show the progress of Technistub equipment. Come back here, there will be more good news soon!
To find out more about this open workshop, see the blog http://www.technistub.fr and subscribe to the mailing list

Emmanuel
0 x
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 31/01/12, 23:46

great initiative, well done
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.
Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
emlaurent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by emlaurent » 02/02/12, 22:38

Thank you Antoinet111!

A meeting and discussion between "future" users is scheduled for Wednesday February 8 from 19pm at the local.
On the program, visit of the premises, exchange, ...

For practical information (plan, ..), send a personal email! 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/02/12, 22:47

Bravo Laurent for this achievement! I know you have worked on it for many years (2004?), What perseverance! Great !
0 x
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 03/02/12, 11:02

Hi, a quick question, you may not be able to answer it.

how did you find the funds to make this great project a success? own funds, sponsorship, donation, ...?
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.

Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
emlaurent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by emlaurent » 04/02/12, 16:22

Christophe wrote:Bravo Laurent for this achievement! I know you have worked on it for many years (2004?), What perseverance! Great !

Christophe thank you!
I don't think it was that long but it takes time to set up and find the right configuration ... and I had to put this project on hold at certain times!
But now, the local is there, the resources are gradually being brought together, we will be able to do funky stuff there, yeahhhh 8)

antoinet111 wrote:Hi, a quick question, you may not be able to answer it.

how did you find the funds to make this great project a success? own funds, sponsorship, donation, ...?

Aahh, essential question ... Nothing magic in fact.
It is a mixture of several resources: a local pro partially made available, a pinch of personal gear, machine tools recovered from friends, various donations of equipment, all seasoned with helping hands ...
Now, yapuka do to get everything started! : Cheesy:

Emmanuel
0 x
emlaurent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by emlaurent » 18/02/12, 00:10

Hello,

The next meeting to discover TechniStub and the new layouts is scheduled for Friday, February 24 from 19 p.m.

Send me a message for practical information to come to the local!

See you soon
Emmanuel
0 x
emlaurent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by emlaurent » 04/03/12, 22:33

Hello,

The last meeting was a great success with a dozen people present, including 5 new faces.

The next meeting is scheduled for Friday March 9 from 19 p.m.
To come, contact me directly and you will have practical information ...

A+
Emmanuel
0 x
emlaurent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by emlaurent » 05/06/12, 12:59

Some news from Technistub:
The machine tools have arrived and have been supplemented with workshop furniture!
http://technistub.fr/?p=315

Now, you have to install all of this and make them a beauty to embark on beautiful achievements!

The next "open workshop" session is scheduled for Friday June 8 from 14:30 p.m. to 22 p.m.. Come and do your project, chat with other people, lend a helping hand or just discover the place !!

See you soon,
Emmanuel
0 x
emlaurent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by emlaurent » 14/09/12, 11:32

Technistub continues to develop and develop.
If you are interested in coming to see us or in using the means for a project, consult the blog to find out the opening dates!

I would like to take this opportunity to point out that we are in the process of placing a bulk order for a PRUSA Reprap 3D printer. The idea is then to spend 2 days to make them in a group (each then leaves with their printer).
It allows you to help each other and not get stuck on problems.

We had an attractive price for a complete prusa reprap (with electronics, power supply, 1kg of wire) for 560 €!
If you are interested, contact me privately to know all the practical conditions.

See you soon
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"