Air Info: machines, flights, landscapes, exploits, crashes ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Air Info: machines, flights, landscapes, exploits, crashes ...

by Christophe » 03/10/11, 10:26

As we are a number (there are several pilots of plane, ulm, glider and paramotor paraglider) on this forum to be interested in aeronautics on all its forums, I open a (single) subject on "interesting" aerial videos.

Go jme launches.

2 prototypes "widowmakers":

And a superb maneuver:

See also these 2 groups on Vimeo (videos much better qualities than on youtube):

paragliding: http://vimeo.com/channels/paragliding
Paramotor (with lots of paragliding too): http://vimeo.com/channels/paramotor
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 06/10/11, 11:25

: Cheesy: Me I'm a robber flying high ... Unable to make a paper airplane ...
The worst is that my wife want me to pass a pilot's license to shorten our transit time when minimacrocrados will be scattered away from us ...

The landscapes when I see them haut..J'suis hooked a big stones and I have not really thought out the camera ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Aerial Video: machines, flight, landscapes, exploits, QC

by Cuicui » 06/10/11, 11:31

Christophe wrote:prototype "widowmakers": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zIulWZCiQw
This one made me shudder. Fortunately the driver had the wisdom not to full throttle! Too bad for all this work leading to an unstable craft.
But hats off to the driver-manufacturer of the portable helicopter with counter-rotating rotor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RZOiEryX0c Its flights are always fun to see.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/10/11, 11:40

Macro wrote:The worst is that my wife want me to pass a pilot's license to shorten our transit time when minimacrocrados will be scattered away from us ...

Waw you aware that your case is extremely rare and so lucky that you got? It's very time consuming to learn but especially to fly then.

Usually when you want to send in air alone, hood married life ...

Ah AC is spontaneous citation made in econology I am proud !!
: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

In your case prefers ULM training (there are 2 places to perform as well if not better than a plane, forcing lightness) at PPL ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 06/10/11, 11:49

Christophe wrote:
Waw you aware that your case is extremely rare and so lucky that you got? It's very time consuming to learn but especially to fly then.

In your case prefers ULM training (there are 2 places to perform as well if not better than a plane, forcing lightness) at PPL ...

I feel she wants to get rid of me ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/10/11, 15:21

Uh ... permanently or occasionally? : Mrgreen:

Because if it is sustainable are other methods ... : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 06/10/11, 20:28

With the rotors below, it is much more stable:

Always as pleasant to see:

However, he hesitates ...

Here, here looks perfect:

delirium:
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 07/10/11, 03:04

Hello

A ride on the wild trails in the forest north

The track is narrow one way rustic traces of 4 wheels in the sand does not facilitate the narrow passage or plane still has some speed, there was turbulence in the approach or the many corrections. The final is a 120kmh touch has 90kmh, once down in the hallway of the firs turbulence subsides.
I'll return when the drill will be red in autumn.

Jute before reaching destination.
The track for the passage seems to me close, the vegetation which has grown since my last visit

cottages along the lake

In takeoff position the engine is better now to not let go
0 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 07/10/11, 07:45

It'll be hard to put a pilot ...
0 x
Save a tree, eat a beaver.
It is no use to succeed in life, what it takes is to miss his death.
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/10/11, 09:20

8 brushcutters engines Looks? : Cheesy:

Too bad if they were inclined just past the decor ... the aircraft could have competition in the US Army Osprey (real technological galley: 20 years of development and many victims)

Otherwise it's actually just the delirium! (Can be a test for anything more successful?)

Andrew, still masterful! Superb mastery of a attérissage not really for beginners!

In fact it makes you how many hours of flight to your active there?

You invite me when a home? : Idea: : Cheesy: :?:
0 x