Website of the association éconologie: creation / features

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Website of the association éconologie: creation / features

by Christophe » 24/06/11, 15:19

Here I decided to take the bull by the horns and finally roll up my sleeves to create the site of the econology association.

You know the association econology that was born in January 2010 but has only vegetated since: https://www.econologie.com/forums/associatio ... t8916.html

I plead guilty, I am the main culprit: I have failed to motivate people via the forum ! (but you did not put a lot of yours either!)

We must say that we are 6 members to have paid the contribution in 2010 (ie not even all the founding members ... without comment Gentlemen ...).

But that's not a problem in itself since there is no fee except 15 € per year at the association house and a few euros per month for the bank account. (well no fees, it's quick to say: we still advanced 140 euros for the publication of the creation!).

The problem is that this lack of motivation, really did not motivate me personally to motivate others, it's a vicious circle of (de) motivation ...

So maybe this site dedicated to the association will change the situation? I hope...

Truce of blah, I decided to use Google Site to do it!

Advantages: no fees, no host to pay, no domain name (but possible redirect), many google tools accessible (calendar, planning, document sharing, google map, picasa ... etc etc ...) , multi-user management possible (provided you have a google account), transmission to other people easy to need ...

Disadvantages: I see one is google (for some this is a problem ... too bad ...).

The purpose of the site will be, in addition to forums:

a) Present the association "cleanly" (apparently it is not clear enough and neat on a forum)

b) Synthesize and disseminate the work / actions / publications

That is, to begin with, a summary of what has been done about forums. There are already a lot !! An enormous work of synthesis on certain subjects / subject of forums is to be done!

c) Organize among members (in addition to forums, such as the use of an agenda, a community / cooperative news system ...)

d) Collect members / funds / donations

e) Set up more concrete projects (when d) will be enough)

If you have other content / feature ideas, tell them right away and see what's possible.

Give me about 2 weeks to present you a first "broadcast" version!
Last edited by Christophe the 03 / 12 / 14, 22: 09, 1 edited once.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 24/06/11, 18:31

Hi Christopher,

Thank you for this info 8)
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 24/06/11, 19:59

Christophe you look at your personal messages please.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/06/11, 20:05

Answered...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/07/11, 11:21

Are there beta tester candidates? 8)

If yes send me a PM and I will explain to you as soon as it is "beta testable"

Here is a foretaste (the layout can still change):

0 x