Hello everyone!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Mathew
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Hello everyone!

by Mathew » 08/05/11, 22:10

And there you have it, everything is said in the title!
I have been registered for two days, even though I have been using the site for a few years.
My name is Mathieu, I am a thermal engineer and I am training in renewable energies at CIT in Cork, Ireland.

And for the moment, I am doing an internship in the 13.

Are you okay? : Mrgreen:

My first achievement, I am very proud of it: a solar parabola. It was from this afternoon, I almost boiled some water :D
System improvement planned for this week!

A + on the forum!
Last edited by Mathew the 09 / 05 / 11, 22: 40, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/05/11, 10:04

Hi Mathew and welcome here,

Seems like the unusually dry climate is motivating people to do solar montages right now: https://www.econologie.com/forums/four-solai ... 10736.html

I personally have a Ulog oven in progress:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/four-cuise ... 10753.html

Do not hesitate to make a new subject to present your solar dish!
0 x