Colissimo of the Post, a disaster?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Colissimo of the Post, a disaster?

by manet42 » 26/03/11, 14:09

Hello,
I'm mad...
On February 27, a company sent me by colissimo followed by a room for my heating.
Promise of the post: delivery in two days.
Without news, I warn the sender on March 8, research .. the package has been at the sorting center since March 2.
No news on the 11th, complaint to the sender who contacts the post office ... There would be an address error, the parcel is on hold, the services do not know what will become of it.
March 14, new steps and finally request for clearance sale by the company.
On March 22, complicated joint procedures (telephone, email, internet, new clearance request). The parcel is supposedly "taken care of by the post office and on its way" ... In fact, I managed to know that it is still in the sorting center, that a file is open. Between 3 weeks and a month to be processed and the package returned to the sender!
So delivery possible at my home towards the end of April ..... All this for an error on the third digit of the postal code.
The package could have been returned from the start, but that's too simple for the post ...
Fortunately, the company sent me a new piece on loan. Thank you Rotex.
conclusions:
Colissimo an expensive service to avoid.
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 26/03/11, 14:19

Using kiala and others is sometimes better, especially if you are absent when the post office passes !!

Despised postal workers don't tire of correcting the postal code !!
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 26/03/11, 14:32

Colissimo an expensive service to avoid

This is true ... :|

Now if you have cheaper carriers, I'm all ears.

You do not receive the package. With the tracking number you know (sometimes) where your package is located.
You call your salesperson and it's up to them to manage ...
Quickly if it's urgent ...
He can renew his shipment, to honor his contract.
What he did late.
Your manager is first and foremost your salesperson who spoiled the address. And it is up to them to choose an adequate carrier that satisfies their customers.
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 26/03/11, 15:00

I have already had dozens and dozens of "Colissimo" packages delivered and I rarely have a problem with them, in any case nothing that cannot be resolved by going to the post office.
An error happens, it is not for 1 problem that we must judge the entire service.

For example, I had more problems with "private" courier services whose deliverers for example cannot find my address every other time, having to travel 1 hours to get to their depot to collect my package.
In short, expecting impeccable service from a company that processes tens of thousands of shipments every day is a bit of an abuse.
Seen never make a mistake?
There are only those who do nothing who do not bullshit ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 26/03/11, 16:02

1) Do not confuse "Colissimo" and "Chronopost". Colissimo is a more modern marketing package for the "postal package".

2) I had as many problems with private couriers: part delivered to a namesake despite an exact address (the courier consulted the directory, called "the other", who said nothing and received the parcel without asking questions ...); empty box (my secretary had the misfortune to sign without opening the package which had been rescotched; the PDA had disappeared; no appeal was successful!)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/03/11, 16:25

Colissimo an expensive service to avoid.

This is huge bullshit because you had a problem (with a private operator you could have lost your piece forever ...)

So I say: rubbish! (if not indicated please tell us what competition does for small packages: there is very simple NOTHING on the market!)

As "owners" of a cybershop ( https://www.econologie.com/shop/ ) we are on the other side of the "mirror": we have sent thousands of Colissimo in 4 years!

There has apparently been a degradation of the colissimo service since January 1, 2011, from what we understood the post SUBCONTRACTED some of its final deliveries and there are bandits! (parcel indicated delivered while never received nor notice of passage).

There are recurring problems in 92 and 06, especially 06!

Now we are far from the 1% of problems, in other words you are more 99% chance that you have no problem with your package.

No competitor is better question quality / price ratio than Colissimo on packages under 20kg (ie I think more than 80% of packages in transit in France)!

La Poste is a bit like nuclear power: when it works, it works well ... when it messes up, well, it's a mess ...

The litigation service is nevertheless open and friendly (but less and less, privatization obliges) on condition of being patient and insisting enough ...

Yep, we yell at the public service but the privatization of the public service is very often synonymous with a drop in quality of service at the same time as an increase in prices ... cqfd!

For Manet42: if you messed up the address sorry but it's for your apple. It depends on whether you come across a conscientious agent or not who will make the effort or not to do an address search ... I do not know the method but many times the post has successfully corrected a wrong address (if not error Too bad).

ps: Did67, colissimo is not marketing, it's the basic package tracked in France. There is the colissimo bundle to paste on your cardboard and the colissimo cardboard packaging provided (obviously more expensive than the bundle). Since 2010 there are also Letter Max tracking, interesting for small light and flat objects.

reps: apart from the heating room I don't see the link of this subject with econology ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 26/03/11, 17:04

Christophe wrote:
ps: Did67, colissimo is not marketing, it's the basic package tracked in France. ...

We misunderstood each other, I was clumsy. I meant the same thing, it's a "sexier" "brand" to give a trade name to the good old "mail package".

I also join you on the degradation of the service of La Poste: we send a lot of mailing, at work. The return rate explodes, with the easy mention "unidentified box". Sometimes for having typed 15c at the head of the street instead of 15a, it came back! Not to mention the growing number of people who criticize us for not having received such a letter while they were on the mailing file. Letters gone!
0 x
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 26/03/11, 18:22

My criticism is above all:
A simple error on the postal code (** 7 ** instead of ** 2 **) and 4 to 5 weeks for the return to the sender with the obligation to open a file. For me, this is unacceptable. Sorry.

The service should be: wrong address, return to sender.
Save time, paper and money (no agent).
Finally long live the good old normal parcel.

The link ? I'm in the "rant" section

JC
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
green
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by green » 26/03/11, 19:19

Here (in the mountains) private individuals find it difficult to come, so the package stays in the center with the excuse of not delivering: delivery postponed by the recipient, until they have enough packages to make the tour.
Never had a problem with the post office, if it is delivered by the postman, he does not necessarily deliver to the address indicated but for example on my site, and if I am not there, he deposits with a neighbor, even if nothing is stipulated.
If it is a private (always the same here) who routes from the post center so far, he calls to know or deliver exactly and on time in +.
Limit that it does not yell when the customer cannot receive the package : Shock:
At home it is the post the most efficient deliveryman by far.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 28/03/11, 09:16

+1 for post office collissimo .... Tens of auto parts shipped and received at my home since the beginning of my cyber activities in 2005 ... EVERYTHING HAPPENED ...

For a colissimo you are not obliged to buy the ready-made cardboard. You pack your object you shield it and you stick the slips which you fill according to its weight ... Basta it happens ...
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"