HVB and legislation

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 18/10/05, 15:26

Hello
I just read the new post on the prohibition of HVB as fuel; if the text comes from the French state it would have to reread their copy: they deleted (in August) the TIPP to replace it with TIC and in September they want to claim it from us (TIPP) on HVB !!! :P
Furthermore, to my knowledge, they are still in violation of European laws.
In addition, if my memories have been correct for a few years, polluting has become a crime; what is inciting to pollute?
good I stop there otherwise I will become stupid and call for civil disobedience see more!
@+
zac
PS: I continue to run on recovery oil; its prevents it from ending up in the sewer, or worse in the gully. :P
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/10/05, 17:19

Ben voui it is rather official as a text since it is a government site ... unless their site has been "hacked" ... (which I doubt)

What I like (so to speak) is the attitude of the manufacturers clearly betraying their allegiance to the tankers ... Because if they really wanted they would be able to make a specific engine for HVB a bit like the Elsbett ... .

Well seen the blow of the TIPP / TIC I had not been careful :P
0 x
khartoum
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by khartoum » 18/10/05, 23:05

Bah, that means that we need to make camouflaged bi-fuel systems !!!
When you are stopped by customs, you quickly pass Gazolekipollue and voila!

For some time in France certain acts of "incivism" are ultimately acts of good citizenship!

Our generations have been too used to freedom, that makes us rebels in power;)

Ps: for economy, thank you for putting the funding sites in classic link because I could not participate since the "adblock" filter of firefox filtered the images.
0 x
A CX is Bo ... But it's rusty !!! :(
Other

by Other » 19/11/05, 01:13

Hello
to read your posts and watch the news from France,
I wonder if the police are more monitoring those who carry potato oil in their (suitcase) car trunk
or those who carry Molotof cocktels.
You are telling me that the police have time to check the oil in vehicles .....
I believe that your elected officials have lost the sense of priorities and responsibilities, we look at this from a distance and we find it very sad
events.

Andre
0 x
zac

by zac » 19/11/05, 09:06

hellos
Unfortunately you are right André; last week a friend spent the day in police custody because he was selling eco-friendly lamps and he had forgotten his bill book !!!! : Cry:
For the country called freedom, it becomes very serious.
@+
zac
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 20/11/05, 12:19

Eh yes André, from a distance it is sad, but from close it is frankly frightening.

Bad times pass ... the whole thing is to be patient.
Finally, it is certain that with the potential presidents who await us for 2007, I do not know if I should laugh or cry.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/11/05, 13:08

Yes lamentable this country .... and you can add the unemployment of the young people (graduated or not) history to put back a layer ....

For the presidential candidates, I don't know if you know but we are starting to hear that there would be Bové who would be interested ... Hoping that they will not put him in jail too often ....

Well ok he has no chance of passing the 1st round but I can see him tating or even exceeding 5% ... which would raise him a little with respect to his political recognition.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 20/11/05, 16:49

Ah! You make my heart warm when you speak well of José! : Oops:
+ + +
Have you noticed, in this country, with the recent fury of reports on vegetable oil in vehicles and now the addition of water to reduce pollution, the deafening silence of the "ecological" officials of all stripes, which I haven't heard any comment or bounce on this subject?
: Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/11/05, 17:18

When, in 2001-2002, I contacted the Greens, the Hulot network and Greenpeace (maybe WWF I don't remember) .... none supported me .... even gave me a hope of support.

Their answers:
1) There is nothing we can do for you sorry
2) Ask our partners on our site
3) If it worked it would already be developed

ps: the ADEME (Alsace), it simply ignored me but sent the news to their national delegation.
0 x
Other

by Other » 20/11/05, 18:07

Hello
A few years ago José and came to Quebec City for a global gathering on which it dealt with GMOs he was well received Obviously he was on the right side of the fence with demonstrators he demonstrated a good rallyer, and I am convinced that it deserves the support of the population
You should be careful with the events of not taking a right turn in the absence of security, the current events that you are experiencing and that we will probably live .. have causes and it is these problems that must be resolved source.
When young people between the ages of 18 and 42 are aware of going to vote, they will understand the strength they have.
I am in the statistics for all the elections and the voters, those who vote in proportions of 65 to 75% are in the age bracket of from 50 years to 70 years, the young people of 30 years even of 40 years it is clearly in below 50%.
Lastly, we elected André Boisclaire as leader of the sovereignist party, he succeeded in polarizing a large part of the youth and a whole innovation with a telephone vote. but the young people voted overwhelmingly with this system.
To answer econology we have a lot of unemployment
here, do not trust the figures that the government of canada give, these figures are completely distorted it does not calculate in the same way as you.
in order to make surplus with the unemployment insurance fund
(several billions of $) they have made stricter rules to be eligible these rules they change them with the seasons and the places, this results in a decrease in the workers who are unemployed.
so beautiful figures on the international scene, but it does not say that those who are looking for jobs and who no longer withdraws or no unemployment insurance are supported by social welfare
which becomes the responsibility of the provincial government
the federal government spoils him with his surplus
Budgetary.
(we have 2 governments we pay 2 taxes and 2 taxes)
A bit like if you pay for one tax in France and one for Europe and quietly Europe starts to drain you

This is a bit what I was trying to tell you to be careful in the greater Europe of not being ripped off like here by unscrupulous politicians manipulated by some big oil companies, or other big pockets.
Take care, the violent ones are not always those who strike and demonstrate, the violent ones are often well dressed in suits and ties in an air conditioned office. and it is they who cause these situations, it is they who imprison your José and who sensures Jean Ferrat, it is they who controls the press and the news.
A beautiful word drawn from the drafts of St Exupery
Only the residing men know where the current that drives us comes from.

Andre
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"