Creation of an econology association?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Creation of an econology association?

by Christophe » 16/10/05, 15:04

Topic "obsolete", refer to the subject which replaces it and concretizes the creation of theeconology Association

Well it's decided I will work seriously on the creation of an econology association in order to put a legal framework behind this site and give us more means!

I take a post from Vincent27 which summarized my ideas quite well

"I think the idea of ​​association would be excellent:

- For the geographic distance: I do not know the frequency of the necessary meetings, but I think that the members must be able to make some of them by telephone / adsl, and plan two annual meetings.

- For the additional contribution in addition to the members:

Pooling of tools, workshops (some have room, others such and such skills (turning, welding, electricity, ...), tools, ...

Pooling of ideas, experience, skills, plans, research ...

Maybe also, but I take tweezers, to help the promotion of certain research or products, to deal with suppliers, ...
Part of us works in technical fields, we have contacts in our entourage with various suppliers and vary, we could perhaps pool certain purchases of material or equipment.

It is sure that the members and non members would have the same possibility of connection via the net, but I think that if the subscription is not excessive, those who can play the game and accept people who cannot materially not contribute. Even if I don't like it too much, it should be possible to create private areas on the site to allow members to benefit only from purchases, plans, free tickets at certain shows, ...

In addition, as has already been said, an association can motivate members towards a result (many are a little taken in time, and without a little kick in the ass ...).
The purpose of an association is also to allow an opening to the outside world, to organize or participate in exhibitions, shows, gatherings, .... "

You can add in this subject, other ideas and goals of the association. For my part I have 2 which I think are very good but they still require reflection I do not say more for the moment!
Last edited by Christophe the 20 / 05 / 11, 12: 32, 8 edited once.
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 16/10/05, 15:58

excellent news ! :D
let's all think about what we can bring to the association
for example, considering the geographic decentralization of future members, will it be possible to create regional or even departmental sections with the association. mother ?
I go a little quickly in work but hey it is to see!
to see also the minimum contribution per member?
0 x
vincent27
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by vincent27 » 16/10/05, 21:04

Good evening everyone,

30 €, I think it's a good sum too, it opens up horizons given the results of the polls, and I think that it will not be fine.

Regarding the geographic reconciliations, they must be natural for the moment. An assoc. is already quite cumbersome to manage in a single structure. If the assoc. allows the organization of a first meeting, contacts will be made between people wishing to help each other.

Good luck with creation, I have no doubts about birth.
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 16/10/05, 22:46

It's not bad € 30 !! Perfect.

Is that for 5 € more we win a case of Rochefort? :D dsl
0 x
erikotiti
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by erikotiti » 16/10/05, 23:09

NO PROBLEM, I AM READY TO JOIN IT. 30 EUROS WOULD ME
Rsonnable.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/10/05, 23:37

Rulian wrote:Is that for 5 € more we win a case of Rochefort? :D  dsl

pfffffffff you can't bear it anyway :P

Good otherwise I actually think it's a good compromise but I hope it will not be the only income from the association!
I will start writing status tomorrow!

For the creation I am still a belgium until the end of March at least .... Is it possible to create before? (I would like !)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/10/05, 10:25

I started writing the statutes, it's progressing well :)

On the other hand, I would like to know if people present here would be interested to constitute the CA (the office) ... Knowing that this will ask them legal obligations and time ... I am not sure (for the moment but I continues to potash the sites) that with Christine (my girlfriend) we can legally create since we have the same address ...
0 x
Jean-Francois
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Jean-Francois » 17/10/05, 12:03

hello Christophe a couple with the same address can be part of the office of the same association

veiled voilou :P
0 x
jeff me born with a rod in one hand and a welding station in the other :-)
... ______
... / ______ \
. (00 00 = H =)
..IiI "" "" "" III Vraoummm .. !!!!!
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

let's meet

by Asgard bone tyr » 05/01/06, 11:46

Hello
This section has been open for a long time!
So I suggest you meet before the end of March, it's time to take the next step!
There are enough of us to do something serious!
So much for logistics!
And for the techniques, I always offer you, passages to the power bench with test protocol and all and all !!! :D
If you please, each of us must get involved according to our means and our time!
Thank you for reacting and responding quickly to this CALL!
Time is running out !!!
individual involvement + collective will = JUST action
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/01/06, 12:09

Kevin, I also think that time is running out and that it is absolutely necessary to move up a gear but we must not do things too quickly if we want to have a chance of succeeding well!

The results of the current survey are promising (that is to say in the 800 "potential" members which could constitute a significant weight but, as our action will not please everyone, our detractors will be numerous ... and it is their traps I want to avoid!)

I have already thought about the actions and goals of this association for a long time, but there is a fundamental point that must be resolved: the geographical distance of the members of the office. It would then be necessary to create regional "delegations" ... you see the job? Already an association it's difficult to manage but then several ... for the moment I'm still formally all alone ...

ps: I see that you are highly motivated (like I am starting to speak Belgian :D ), would you be ready to be a member of the office?
I have just created a new survey on this subject: https://www.econologie.com/forums/creation-d ... t1356.html
Last edited by Christophe the 20 / 05 / 11, 12: 33, 1 edited once.
0 x