Kumkat, new éconologue, I introduce myself ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
kumkat
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Kumkat, new éconologue, I introduce myself ...

by kumkat » 03/02/11, 11:00

Hi guys,

I am a fan of smart ecology negawatts style, not the one who sells photovoltaic panels and raises the price of thermodynamic balloons because there is money to be done thanks to credits first but I digress ...
I have an old house way colander energetic that I intend to renovate / optimize without ruin ... one credit ca enough!
So I feel that I will enjoy myself here :-)

: Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

Re: Kumkat, new econologist, I introduce myself ...

by Christophe » 03/02/11, 11:03

Hi and welcome!

kumkat wrote:and increases the price of thermodynamic balloons because there is money to be made thanks to credits first but I digress ...

Ah, I feel we will get along well! : Lol:
0 x
kumkat
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kumkat » 03/02/11, 11:26

When a guy tries to sell me a thermodynamic balloon 3000 € posed while it is only a balloon with a reverse group fridge ... well I say who does not make fun?
In addition it is difficult to find such a ball in 200 liters and impossible in 150 liters, there's only 250 or 300 liters!
Where is the energy saving for the planet if we keep telling people: "don't change your habits, continue to overconsume without asking yourself questions"?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/02/11, 11:43

The thermodynamic balloon to save some kWh per year in EP (and again next the methods / criteria of calculation building low consumption because it can be worse than a heating of the ECS with pellets + solar cf https://www.econologie.com/forums/normes-et- ... t9153.html ) but at the cost of high complexity and lowered reliability (compared to the resistance beast) ... well I never believed.

We had a little topic on it: https://www.econologie.com/forums/chauffe-ea ... t9236.html

So overall to put a CAP just for the DHW it's just rubbish ... but I understand that it exists and that it "pleases" some. It's so "classy", but I think it's just a trap for sores (or subsidies) ...

You must know my opinion on heat pumps, otherwise it's there: https://www.econologie.com/forums/pompe-a-ch ... t4264.html

Otherwise level of jerk, I have already seen 300L solar balloons costing 2900 € HT just for the material !! Level "I take advantage of subsidies to overcharge" I have never seen better ... :| :|
0 x
jlt22
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jlt22 » 03/02/11, 11:54

Kumkat said:

When a guy tries to sell me a thermodynamic balloon 3000 € posed while it is only a balloon with a reverse group fridge ... well I say who does not make fun?

What luck!!!
Last year, the seller of a well-known company offered me one at 8000 euros, and after a phone call to his boss, he went down to 7000 euros.
I was given 2 minutes of technical explanations, and 2 hours on all the advantages of the loan offered on this occasion (14% annual TEG please and confessed with difficulty)
It was also necessary that the device is in a room without risk of frost.
In other words, it was necessary to heat the house before producing hot water.
I spend 80 annual euros in gas, for my current hot water, then, for the depreciation of such material, hello; especially since I have 64 years.
Obviously not having signed his offer, this gentleman told me more and with anger that I had made him waste his time.
I was rather amused, because when I smell the scam, I enjoy making the pleasure last, I have time, I'm retired.
0 x
kumkat
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kumkat » 03/02/11, 11:54

bin flutte ... me who thought I was a septic lit ... I'm beaten!
in short a good balloon on simple isolated house it does not cost expensive for my wallet or in gray energy (compared to thermo)

I had a flash the day I read a comparison between a prius and a hummer on the entire life cycle (fab, use, kms and recycling)
and the hummer is 3 times greener than a prius (of memory)
isn't life beautiful? and say that all this applies to what we are sold as "green" ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 03/02/11, 11:59

kumkat wrote:
I had a flash the day I read a comparison between a prius and a hummer on the entire life cycle (fab, use, kms and recycling)
isn't life beautiful? and say that all this applies to what we are sold as "green" ...

Worse..The carbon footprint of a large pet dog useless ... Is twice as high as that of a land cruiser ... That of a cat is the same as a Golf ... : Cheesy:
0 x
kumkat
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kumkat » 03/02/11, 12:03

it's bullshit or is it true? your source stp :-)

in fact I have a cat AND a golf ... will understand ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/02/11, 12:07

kumkat wrote:I had a flash the day I read a comparison between a prius and a hummer on the entire life cycle (fab, use, kms and recycling)

Well, we talked about it here at the time: https://www.econologie.com/forums/le-hummer- ... t3044.html

I had expressed some doubts about the "funders" of this study at the time and I maintain them!

The US government (bush I hope it's over) gave a tax credit up to 100 000 $ (!!!) to buy a hummer or equivalent while prius or electric vehicle it did not exceed the 10 000 $? Pkoi because with the Hummer, with the use (fuel, maintenance, insurance, taxes ...) it was certain that a part would return in his pocket ... which is not the case of a vehicle more economical...
0 x
kumkat
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kumkat » 03/02/11, 12:15

it is surely very oriented course, but the axis of reflection: make the simple and reliable, without batteries and other complex systems to manufacture and recycle, and without using rare metals ... bin me I'm for! but it does not work business so it's not what we sell ...
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"