Ökofen - Unusual (advertising photomontage)

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
dhaulagiri
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Ökofen - Unusual (advertising photomontage)

by dhaulagiri » 20/01/11, 22:31

Hi,

Will you share my amazement : Shock: looking at this advertisement for a "gas" boiler, which looks like a brand well known to many econologists?

The graphic designer could still have done better to cover up the deception! If one had to remember one thing, I would say that the design of the Niederkappel brand is envious! But perhaps it is quite simply a stroke of Dedeleco which reveals to us that its famous gas boiler is in truth a "tuned" Ökofen. Ah ah, the masks are falling! Besides, I'm sure it's him with the hard hat ...

A+
Dhaulagiri
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 21/01/11, 02:48

My 25 year old boiler existed long before this one and pellets !!

Nothing to do and the horrible problem is that the absurd false regulations of pellets have invaded gas boilers !!

I cannot change a boiler, unless I go to change it in Canada where we avoid:
why make it simple when it can be complicated.

Finally there are houses with an inertia of one week (for dhaulagiri) and the inertia of the houses is very complex with several time constants !!
See table of diffusivities over several meters:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diffusivit%C3%A9_thermique
This may not be compatible with a heating curve with inertias based on the past over a week !!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/11, 09:30

Yes, but what does this have to do with sauerkraut? : Shock:
0 x
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 21/01/11, 10:19

This 15 year old boiler which is "udo rare pearl"because at constant ambient temperature.
Could we have its brand and type?
Given its age, there is no advertising problem.

I find that of Dhaulagiri excellent.
I'm not sure if it's Dede, the head is not big enough.

The service shadok.
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/11, 10:29

Ah if we talk about shadok it changes everything :)
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 21/01/11, 12:30

Yes, but what does this have to do with sauerkraut?

Who spoke of dedeleco? :
But maybe it's just a Dedeleco shot

The brand has no importance, is no longer made, and any simple boiler following the description given by Alain G in Canada, will work !!
with especially simple instead of complicated !!

In addition, since I see that even gas boilers like Saunier Duval, are entitled to a heating curve, and other complications, I can not change the boiler, unless redo the regulation by simplifying it !!!

The boilers follow fashion like shoes, which in some years are pointed and narrow, incompatible with my feet, unusable, and therefore I have to wait until fashion changes, in ten years, with simple boilers, without nonsense, when users are fed up with being turned into Shadoks !!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/11, 12:34

Dede great master shadok?

Reread the initial message, not just the title ... which I just changed (finally complete)

All we do is denounce an advertising photomontage based on an okofen repainted in red ... and "transformed" into a gas boiler : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

This subject has nothing to do with the technique let alone regulation ... in fact it would rather have its place in the forum "humor"...

Here I am going to move it!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 21/01/11, 13:27

No, Christophe, you're not there.

Dede has decided once and for all that he is against Okofen and the regulation by motorized 3-way valve.

It is his most absolute right.

By means of which, as soon as it is a question of Okofen somewhere, difficult to escape the verse, always the same, of Okofen. It's intoxicating (always the same verse ... no dialogue possible). Some kind of pollution.

For Dédé, obviously, it is a kind of jubilation. There are those for whom it is alcohol, others for hash ... Dédé shoots "anti-Okofen couplets".

As said, this has a drunk side for us, but if it's the price of his dose of jubilation, my faith, let's be tolerant, since it is not. He would be bored. And its anti-Okofen couplet is less expensive for safety than a daily dose of Prozac.

We can regret that econology is not better moderate, but I also argued that it is all the charm of econology ... So I can not contradict myself. Between two evils, you have to choose! It will be dedéléco ...

It is dedicated which treats us as shadok us "poor" - from its point of view - users of regulation by motorized V3V (which is much more widely used than by Okofen) ...

Personally, I find the shadoks very enjoyable. I gladly leave him Derrick and the Young and the Restless and other understatements for spirits unable to bear novelty ...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 21/01/11, 13:48

Put it all in humor !!
But in reality I was looking to change the boiler, and I am terrified that I cannot find simple, wood or gas, well designed, I will have to wait ten years for this to progress, consumers and manufacturers !!!

And I see that consumers transformed into Shadoks get angry easily !!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/11, 13:50

Well didi? I am here to moderate it, tell it to refocus the debate ... right? What more do you expect from moderation?

I understood the anti öko behavior of our dedicated friends!

Besides, it must be an obsession (you have to shock it well!) Because it puts it back here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post191420.html#191420

There, it is a purely gratuitous attack on his part ...
: Shock:
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"