Sale used solar thermal equipment

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
frtlseal
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Sale used solar thermal equipment

by frtlseal » 08/11/10, 14:29

Hello

I sell 6 full thermal solar collectors Hejiasun HCA58-20 with 20 vacuum sensors Surface absorption 1,62m2 max pressure 0.6 Mpa
Price EUR 300 each (to take away)

and 2 solar hot water balloons
Steel ball 300L 1 coil for solar connection with electric booster 2.5Kw 220V // 90kgs // interior CUVE EMAILLE // 50mm polyurethane foam insulation // fitting 3 / 4 // New condition never used
Price: 600EUR each

link to photos on: spam
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/11/10, 16:51

We have a section classified ads for this kind of ads :)

Why are you selling them?
0 x
frtlseal
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

thermal sensor and balloons

by frtlseal » 09/11/10, 11:42

dsl I will re-post the ad in the right category, I had not seen that one; )

I sell them because eventually they will not be poses and I have no place to keep them. I am not a company and I think that the price is enough to show that it is an opportunity in new state
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/11/10, 12:13

Your IP indicates that you are in Asia, which is not very compatible with used equipment ...

I lock this topic, no need to post in the AP, it will not be validated.
0 x