Econology is not Econology

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Econology is not Econology

by Christophe » 29/10/10, 11:14

An Nth time I was contacted by someone surprised to find 2 sites: Econology and Econology... this one even thought that it was they who were there before us.

So I just wanted to clarify things a bit: Econology is not Econology, we have no connection with them and we were there before! Econology was created long after Econology.

A lot of people think that we may be the same company (it's not uncommon on the net) well that's absolutely not true.

Econology is a purely commercial company which has nothing to do with us or with the econological shop.

Econolgy does business exclusively.
We do free information and trade.

They can therefore be considered as plagiarists who take advantage of the notority on the net and the referencing of Econology to sell products much more expensive than ours.

Those who are webmasters know the work it is to set up quality SEO and to have credibility on the net ... They also regularly take information from us.

So if you hesitate in choosing a product that would be in the catalog of the 2 shops, please do not choose the plagiarist ...

See as well: https://www.econologie.com/forums/les-autres ... t2347.html
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 29/10/10, 11:53

There are also the spectators of TF1 ... The assholes at home to be wary of ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/10/10, 12:23

Pfff Macro, it's not a humorous subject here : Mrgreen:

In addition you had already made it to us!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 29/10/10, 12:59

Ooh there Christophe,

I just went to their store: in direct competition with yours ...

And by copying your name :?

there are those who do not hesitate! :|
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/10/10, 13:18

With my name? Can you explain it please? : Shock:
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 29/10/10, 14:04

it's big plagiarism

econology has almost become a common name ... in addition with the y at the end it will be difficult to prohibit them from using this name

this subject will clear things up for those who read it ... but it will quickly be forgotten

it would be necessary to put very clear and visible messages of information ... not necessarily aggressive of the kind beware of the copier econology.fr

but rather: the forum econologie has existed since 19xx and econology.fr which has nothing to do with us was created in 2010
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 29/10/10, 15:09

Christophe wrote:With my name? Can you explain it please? : Shock:

Your name forum and your shop : Idea:

But do you know that legally the Copyright, since
1) you can prove the nominative priority of your shop,
2) the other store has a name that clearly and knowingly confuses yours for commercial purposes and in addition competitive...

you can try to get them to change their name ... if you like the procedures. Because they for their part can argue that it is a common name (but not really common either in my opinion) that they have anglicized ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/10/10, 15:46

chatelot16 wrote:but rather: the forum econologie has existed since 19xx and econology.fr which has nothing to do with us was created in 2010

No, not 19xx for us ... and they are older than 2010. You just have to do a whois on the domain names: 03/2002 against 07/2006 ... hey yes it is already a mess that they plagiarize ...

But that does not change the fact that they have benefited from the notoriety of our site ... for years ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 29/10/10, 15:51

You just have to put a banner ad on the home page in petand red. And as this page is very often consulted those who want to go there will find themselves here ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 29/10/10, 16:19

of course you are better placed than me to know the exact dates!

I put 2010 because I saw on their site a copyrignt 2010 ... and I was a little optimistic by putting 19xx

https://www.econologie.com/shop/qui-sommes-nous.html#qui
1. WHO ARE WE AND WHY THIS SHOP?

The econologie.com site (online since 2003) and the econological store (online since 2006) were created by Christine J. and Christophe M

it is at least on this page that we must say a word about this econology

you say that their domain name dates from 2006: so exactly the same year as the start of the econology store!

the creation of the domain name is not necessarily the beginning of the activity! it is possible that someone immediately noticed the interest of an econology store and created neighboring domain names to use them later, or even sell them!

when did the econology store really start?

some info on wikipedia won't hurt either! I will look at what is already there
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"