Pantone simply!

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 25/01/06, 01:31

For nicky... : Arrow:

I have somewhere an article on the discovery by American scientists in several big cities of the USA, of high concentration levels in the air of the cities, of metals contained in the catalytic converters (easy to locate apparently).
It is quite recent, moreover ...; I think I will find it because I had to keep it in my "clean energies" file.
These metals would therefore be expelled from the Catalan pots. under certain conditions ........ : Mrgreen:

I'm trying to find this article.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 25/01/06, 17:37

Just enlarge the image of this subject:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/sciences-a ... t1429.html

and look at the insert next to the article on the French hydrogen car. It is written : Cheesy:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 25/01/06, 18:56

former oceanic wrote:Just enlarge the image of this subject:

and look at the insert next to the article on the French hydrogen car. It is written : Cheesy:
Indeed, seen like that ....
It's stupid, lead emissions in France had dropped by a factor of 12 between 1990 and 2002 and now we are rejecting other heavy metals in quantities that we now know to be problematic! :|

Well, it's not just the Americans who work on it, French scientists have also been studying this for a few years:
A study by researchers from the Laboratory of glaciology and environmental physics (UJF-CNRS) carried out jointly with Italian scientists from the University of Venice shows that catalytic converters, reputed to be ecological, are probably the source of pollution worrying about heavy metals! These pots release increasing amounts of platinum, rhodium or palladium into the atmosphere. Researchers have not yet been able to measure the risk to human health of this pollution caused by an anti-pollution device.
E-mail : button@glaciolog-ujf-grenoble.fr
(http://www.grenoble-isere.com/cgi-bin/aepi/charge.pl, March 2001)

However, I did not hear or read that they published the results of their work ...
0 x
professeur31
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by professeur31 » 25/01/06, 19:27

Woodcutter wrote:
former oceanic wrote:Just enlarge the image of this subject:

Indeed, seen like that ....
It's stupid, lead emissions in France had dropped by a factor of 12 between 1990 and 2002 and now we are rejecting other heavy metals in quantities that we now know to be problematic! :|

Well, it's not just the Americans who work on it, French scientists have also been studying this for a few years:
A study by researchers from the Laboratory of glaciology and environmental physics (UJF-CNRS) carried out jointly with Italian scientists from the University of Venice shows that catalytic converters, reputed to be ecological, are probably the source of pollution worrying about heavy metals! These pots release increasing amounts of platinum, rhodium or palladium into the atmosphere. Researchers have not yet been able to measure the risk to human health of this pollution caused by an anti-pollution device.
E-mail : button@glaciolog-ujf-grenoble.fr
(http://www.grenoble-isere.com/cgi-bin/aepi/charge.pl, March 2001)

However, I did not hear or read that they published the results of their work ...

Bonsoir.
You are right to mention this subject that I know well since I was already interested in it a year ago.
I have applied for a patent with the aim (among other things) of reducing this source of pollution.
The document will be available around July.
I will keep you posted.
See you soon.
TEACHER.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 25/01/06, 20:25

Professor31 wrote:[...] I applied for a patent with the aim (among other things) of reducing this source of pollution. [...]
A patent on a catalysis technique? A manufacturing process different from ceramic monoliths?

Interesting in any case, it's nice to keep us informed.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 25/01/06, 20:54

Thank you ex-oceano,

it confirms what I had read but I had a doubt ..... it's incredible but TRUE. :frown:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
nicky66
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by nicky66 » 28/01/06, 16:18

Andre wrote:Hello,
I want to remind you that the panton reactor is not a simple exchanger, if we wanted to make a heat exchanger we would proceed with a long concentric tube on the entire length of the car

I hope so but a better exchanger is mentioned because of a remark on the higher efficiency of the pantone on an engine that heats up a lot, the shortcut pantone = exchanger nobody has done it so far;)
0 x