electric car and transport, wire news

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Electric Cars and transport, wire news

by phil53 » 30/12/21, 12:39

Remundo wrote:Kitchen faucets : Mrgreen: : Lol: : Mrgreen:

a 2-seater soap bar that goes to 60 km / h max for a range of 150 km

thanks for that laugh bar. :P

In a world where consumes less energy inevitably should be a slower world. If we do not integrate this, life on earth for humans and many living beings will be less and less possible.
Green energy, nuclear or not.
1 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 04/02/22, 19:03

small battery (for daily trip) to pollute less seems logical, but no small price : Evil:

While Renault announces an additional cost of €8900 including tax for a Zoé and €7400 excluding tax for a Kangoo or a Master ZE, the additional amount requested for the full purchase of the Twizy is much more modest: €2460 including tax. It must be said that the battery capacities are not the same: 6.1 kWh for the small quadricycle against 41 kWh for a Zoé and 33 kWh for the Kangoo/Master ZE tandem. The good business ? Not that much… because if we look at the price per kWh, we realize that the battery purchase is billed almost twice as much on a Twizy as on a Zoé, i.e. 410 VS €217/kWh.

https://www.automobile-propre.com/le-re ... -batterie/

If you buy a lithium battery for an elec boat the price is doubled if you take a battery whose capacity is doubled!!!!!
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 07/02/22, 22:26

The Tesla Model 3 overtakes the Renault Zoe and becomes the best-selling electric car in Europe
The Tesla Model 3 has overtaken the Renault Zoe in electric car sales in Europe. Its high-end but accessible positioning is no stranger to this.

https://www.ouest-france.fr/economie/au ... 0c48144780
0 x
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by jean.caissepas » 08/02/22, 01:24

Gildas wrote:
The Tesla Model 3 overtakes the Renault Zoe and becomes the best-selling electric car in Europe
The Tesla Model 3 has overtaken the Renault Zoe in electric car sales in Europe. Its high-end but accessible positioning is no stranger to this.

https://www.ouest-france.fr/economie/au ... 0c48144780

This is relatively normal given the benefits / price!

Before buying my TM3 (which I found out of budget in 2020), I was aiming for 2 options:
- either a much smaller model (e-up, Mii) as a second car
- either a not very long model (Kona) with a long battery life to replace my main car

So why the TM3?
1°) My girlfriend didn't want the Mii (too small)
2°) The Kona has a fragility of the reducer (1 single bearing at the motor output = vibration and wear at less than 10 km!)
3 °) The super reliable charging network, without the hassle of badges, with really fast charging and correct price
4°) The price which fell at the start of 2021 by €6000, becoming < €45 k, ==> €4000 in premium in addition (i.e. price to pay reduced by €10 k!). in the end 38900 with optional blue paint (2020 and its confinement allowed me to save a lot of money)
5°) The look + features + real 5-seater of the car which means thaton resale it discounts much less than other EVs, in case I don't want to keep it (which is still not the case)
6°) A "richly" equipped basic car (very few options) and software updated very regularly
7°) No mandatory review, but advice in the manual
8°) A battery technology that has already proven itself in terms of longevity
9°) Autonomy > 400 km off the motorway, and between 250 and 300 km on the motorway (55 kWh US model).
10°) VE with the best consumption on the motorway at the time (the regulars call it "the camel")

In addition Tesla offered me the coupling (1 ton supported) at 1€ after ordering, which made me keep my bonus of 7000 €, if I took an EV in stock (identical model to the one ordered) to pay within 7 days (luckily I had already released the funds)!

The clean look is scary at first, but I hate 12-function controls, whole panels of buttons where you're always afraid to press the wrong one.

During the test before purchase, handling time = 5 minutes! (and again, they made me try the 460 hp performance model!)

As some would say, to try it is to adopt it because the WAF effect is impressive, even with the basic model.

I know it's a purchase that seems excessive for many, but it's about the price of a 2008 HDI that we meet everywhere.
I think it's not disproportionate if you can keep this toy for 15 to 20 years without changing the battery (it's a bet I made), accepting to lose 20 to 30% of the autonomy during this time...
0 x
Past habits must change,
because the future must not die.
Remundo

by Remundo » 06/04/22, 09:28

disturbing ideas on the subject

0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 06/04/22, 19:37

When your profession is threatened with disappearance, two possible attitudes:
- Make up your mind and convert
- Denying and trying to defend his job by spreading false information.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 14/06/22, 10:51

an interesting video of the industrialization of the Audi electric motor

0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 13/09/22, 00:13

the all-electric mirages are fading...
In addition to the problems of supply of raw materials necessary for production, but also the costs of the latter and parts that are increasingly difficult to obtain, the bosses of German industry are sounding the alarm because of the prices of the 'energy. The production and sales of electric vehicles will be impacted, they warn.

Moreover, if the situation continues or worsens, investors could turn away from the market, so that the deployment of charging stations would fall, which would make EVs less attractive, because they are less practical to use on a daily basis, such as a snowball effect.

Source Businessam.be

electric cars are sophisticated and energy-intensive to manufacture, therefore very vulnerable industrially.

The low electricity costs that made them commercially appealing are no longer guaranteed.

And the eternal question of charging stations...
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 13/09/22, 00:41

Remundo, terminals are no longer a real concern.

My physio, for example, is more than 3 months late in delivery on his thermal....

He has already ordered his wife's VE which will replace the leaf, for delivery in the spring, for fear of not being delivered in time for his wife....

THE VE doesn't interest them, in fact, that's the main point.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Remundo

by Remundo » 17/09/22, 23:49

it stinks it stinks for the electric kWh... availability and price...

consequently also for EVs

0 x