Driving an electric car every day

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
perplex
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Driving an electric car every day

by perplex » 29/12/23, 11:31

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:And we pay for it! From the beginning....

Thanks WHO ? Thanks Guy : Mrgreen:
0 x
The world is perfect !!!
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 29/12/23, 11:34

In any case it puts clever little brains to work

https://www.msn.com/fr-fr/auto/actualit ... 88f0c&ei=9
2 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 29/12/23, 13:57

perplex wrote:The ideal is to have a terminal at home at 0.18 cts per kWh, it is not expensive for the moment but above all fast, 50% of the battery in 3,5 hours or around 35 kWh for €6 (200km ) ...

If you travel around your home, say 150 km, your personal charge is sufficient. There are terminals almost everywhere with a map that shows you where they are (I didn't believe it) in my village there are 7 (stadium, town hall, public square), but you put 2 kWh in 2 hours it's troubleshooting, and the price is around 0.60 cts per kWh... Large stores are also equipped with it around the same price.
Yesterday at the cinema 0.48 cts. In short, no charging problems if everyone charges at home, the problem remains long journeys (holidays and others)
I've had the beast for 2 months and I made a super charger once at 1cts the first week. I'm leaving in 0.28 days to do a little over 15 km, I'm going to see the adventure. (I'm not worried).
I don't see EV as an economy...It's more like another world.

Yes, I understood all that well, but you confirm in passing my impression that the multiplication of "small terminals" is not really a solution, except in the parking lots of places where we are going to spend some time (shopping centers, cinemas , hotels, restaurants,...) where they allow a little extra.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 29/12/23, 18:09

Well, like stagecoaches, stopping at a relay to change the horses, or the battery pack... :D
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 29/12/23, 18:46

gegyx wrote:Well, like stagecoaches, stopping at a relay to change the horses, or the battery pack... :D

the concept was attempted with the Renault Fluence, but it was a failure.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 29/12/23, 21:13

sicetaitsimple wrote:
perplex wrote:The ideal is to have a terminal at home at 0.18 cts per kWh, it is not expensive for the moment but above all fast, 50% of the battery in 3,5 hours or around 35 kWh for €6 (200km ) ...

If you travel around your home, say 150 km, your personal charge is sufficient. There are terminals almost everywhere with a map that shows you where they are (I didn't believe it) in my village there are 7 (stadium, town hall, public square), but you put 2 kWh in 2 hours it's troubleshooting, and the price is around 0.60 cts per kWh... Large stores are also equipped with it around the same price.
Yesterday at the cinema 0.48 cts. In short, no charging problems if everyone charges at home, the problem remains long journeys (holidays and others)
I've had the beast for 2 months and I made a super charger once at 1cts the first week. I'm leaving in 0.28 days to do a little over 15 km, I'm going to see the adventure. (I'm not worried).
I don't see EV as an economy...It's more like another world.

Yes, I understood all that well, but you confirm in passing my impression that the multiplication of "small terminals" is not really a solution, except in the parking lots of places where we are going to spend some time (shopping centers, cinemas , hotels, restaurants,...) where they allow a little extra.

No, it is absolutely necessary to charge 2 kW, 20 kW and 100 and more. This is the word of an EV user of more than 10 years, and who drives a lot.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 29/12/23, 21:17

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:And we pay for it! From the beginning....

[provoc on mode]

Do you think it's expensive for 50 deaths per year? the right to kill is cheap.

[provoke mode off]
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 29/12/23, 21:23

Absolutely not at all!

The kWh, you can have it, during off-peak hours, 300 days a year, at around 10 cents, 42 days at 13 cents, and 22 days, at 17 cents.

A terminal, if you do more than 150 km per day, generally, with a green up, at around €100, is sufficient, you charge with 3.5 kW, in 8 hours, you put 25 kWh back into the battery.

Everyone has their own needs and knowledge of EVs.
0 x

phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 29/12/23, 21:27

gegyx wrote:Well, like stagecoaches, stopping at a relay to change the horses, or the battery pack... :D

It also came out, in France, with a brand, where you change the battery in 5 minutes.

I have a big doubt about the "why do it", we no longer need it today, because I remind you that in 2 years, things have evolved enormously!
0 x

sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 29/12/23, 21:47

phil59 wrote:
No, it is absolutely necessary to charge 2 kW

Ugh... Apart from the examples I cited (I forgot work, where does that really make sense) do you often plug into a "public" 2kW socket?
0 x

Back to "Electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ..."