To finish with Stanley Meyer ...

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
jewel
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by jewel » 22/09/12, 17:48

Thank you for your response (very fast)

Have you ever tried a Ravi type replication, and have you ever fed your tubes with the electronic circuit mentioned by Ravi (without going to toroids or solenoids: they are not essential according to Ravi): in short, a "very simple" electrolysis with a pulsed signal at the required frequencies and shape, without putting under pressure.

Bye.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 22/09/12, 17:53

For the moment under 2500 volts, even the distilled water behaves like a short circuit. no bubbles, nada.

I have to repeat tests like those of Naudin with the insulated anode.

Nothing prevents you from doing them, if you have time ...
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
jewel
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by jewel » 22/09/12, 18:54

of course Elephant, it would be nice if I redo these experiments.
But I would like to know exactly your experimental protocols, so that we don't do the same thing 10 times.
In fact what I wanted to know is:

- what type of circuit, what type of pulses did you use?
- were the tubes packaged as indicated by Ravi (white deposit ...)
etc ....
thanks to you. If you prefer you can send me your data in a private message, as you wish.

bye.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 23/09/12, 12:44

elephant wrote:For the moment under 2500 volts, even the distilled water behaves like a short circuit. no bubbles, nada.

No . like a circuit ''open''.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 23/09/12, 17:34

Like a short circuit: the voltage drops to very low values ​​compared to an open circuit.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 23/09/12, 17:54

The 2500V generator of elephant is weak, unable to provide the current and the power necessary to maintain the voltage of 2500V, but with KW, we obtain 2500V and a beautiful shiny plasma, with sparks, heat which quickly vaporizes all the water, in addition to a little H2 - O2 !!!

This is the reason for short pulses which give the short 2500V of instantaneous and spaced KW without putting KW on average.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 23/09/12, 18:14

I tried with short pulses and a burner transformer
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 23/09/12, 20:17

elephant wrote:I tried with short pulses and a burner transformer

A little vague, power and internal resistance of the transformer, duty cycle of the pulses, etc., surface of the electrodes (easy plasma if spikes of small surface face to face, in electric arc in water)?

The plasma then appears, very different from electrolysis.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 24/09/12, 08:30

Meyer never talked about plasma, as far as I know, and that seems unlikely to me with such large contact surfaces.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/09/12, 12:57

elephant wrote:Meyer never talked about plasma, as far as I know, and that seems unlikely to me with such large contact surfaces.

You did not understand well there, the pachyderm, as it is cold fusion, the plasma should be cold too? : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:
0 x