Heating adapted to search my house

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 04/08/10, 18:47

but where to find it's lost waste and how are the stoker ???

Everywhere, in the dump stations that collect plants, from the Paris region to the Var and PACA region and even the municipalities that collect the vegetable waste!
You and your neighbors carve hedges and lawns and do what with ?? they are dumped or rotten.
The forests are full of wood and small abandoned woods !!
It is enough that they dry in the sun and pass in crusher or shredder !!
This work sometimes done before composting gives full of wasted renewable energy !!
We measure how cheap the energy is for not recovering this wood and providing a good material !!

I myself throw this wood waste with bad conscience, forcibly because too cumbersome lack of automatic poele crushed waste at a reasonable price!
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 05/08/10, 09:41

0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
slatsss
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by slatsss » 05/08/10, 10:15

concretely?
a pickup in front of our gate (like the classic bins and paper) is collected every Wednesday from April to November is send to the rubbish.
In my village there is therefore a potensiel but how can I individually lemda pick up all this energy lost near my neighbors or my town hall and how to do it dried, crushed then the stock and more that it must take a time madness??
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/08/10, 10:24

Yes not even that the grinding of small quantities is econologically profitable ... In addition the grindstone coming out of the grinders rotten quickly, it contains too much water. It is not meant to be stored.

ps: slatsss you can do some effort on your spelling? to send that does not exist ... except perhaps in the navy?
0 x
slatsss
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by slatsss » 05/08/10, 13:14

excuse me chistophe but I make a huge spelling effort and I put a lot of time to write each sentence (thank you internet, my children, the spelling checker ...).
I am surprised even my perseverance but it is for the good cause (family) and it is the holidays I have time.
Do not think I'm playing it at the cosette but I'm pretty proud of myself but it's not winning.
0 x
slatsss
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by slatsss » 05/08/10, 13:59

Hi dedeleco but when you say

Concretely how do you take?
0 x
slatsss
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by slatsss » 05/08/10, 14:05

Super whose text renaud67 unfortunately as usual all depends on goodwill at the public level.
A few years ago I started as a city councilor in my small town I needed so much energy to make things that seemed basic to me that I gave up.
I know the new councilors and it's still the same mayor and it has hardly changed.
So ecological thinking still takes a few long decades.
What seems to me to be possible is to find good practical ideas and easy to implement for a classic working individual having a family, a house ... and finally making connections (like forums) is shown to others what is possible and that by doing it together it is even simpler ex: AMAP ...
Unless you are ideas and I'm really interested.
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 05/08/10, 15:16

Hello,
I only gave the link but the content is not mine : Cheesy:
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.

(Alessandro Marandotti)
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 05/08/10, 23:46

hi slatsss
Hi dedeleco but when you say
Quote:

Concretely how do you take?

Concretely, waste has different origins and different properties, more or less humid:
At home my hedge of piracanthas (hot bushes spicy enough dry) grows well in Paris region and after size even without drying, burns well, even too fast, because it must be introduced in small quantities, so as not to overheat the chimney and therefore the size of this hedge must be able to burn in a pellet stove with little adaptation!
Hedge sizes after drying out in the sun for a week and crushed with cheap grinder, burn very well, even too well because too fine, so you have to control it The amount that burns, as in a pellet stove. The difficulty is the presence of pieces of wood more or less long out of the cheap grinders incompatible with pellet stoves and their rudimentary system of introduction of pellets ..
In my opinion this problem can be solved technically by limiting the price of the system !!!
Vegetation waste also includes lawn clippings, wet, to put completely apart, an absurdity because the land of the lawn loses all its vital elements over the years , giving lawns full of moss, for my neighbors!
The grass can be dried in the daytime sun in a thin layer, provided it is returned at night so as not to rewet it by condensation !!
One gets tired to mow his lawn, one can also get tired to dry the vines in the sun, with the necessary manipulations by getting in the habit?
The drains mix lawn grass with wood, even dumb-baked lumber, without asking any questions, which makes me dizzy.
We can thus recover full of firewood, just by picking it up in the waste, at the aging seasons !!

We must be able to realize a drying of the complementary wood in annex with a little heat of the boiler, provided to recondenser the moisture which leaves this drying to recover a lot of the calories spent drying up. In the ordinary combustion of moist wood this water is evaporated from the damp wood and heated in the chimney unnecessarily, which makes much of the heat lose compared to dry wood, an absurdity !!
I have plenty of small wood and wood crushed to burn waiting, lack of introduction system to burn gradually in my insert! I can not give every few minutes dry mash, without stopping, even sleeping!
So I swung to veggie pickup full of very dry veins (1 to 2 weeks wait enough in the summer) very good for heating.
It's an absurdity.

Other :
jean bread link to read:
http://www.jean-pain.com/histo-jean-pain.html

Everything is in the efficient mill, 2500â,¬ mini plus the automatic boiler:
http://www.jean-pain.com/3D-broyeur.html
http://www.onpeutlefaire.com/fichestech ... ailles.php
Very good for a few hectares of forest to exploit optimally !!!

For a pavilion, the solution is a minimal version of:
http://www.jean-pain.com/Energie-bois.html
with the shredder:
http://www.jean-pain.com/planche-broy.html
and the automatic boiler:
http://www.jean-pain.com/chaudiere-copeaux.html
http://www.energiesysteme.fr/index2.htm
http://www.energiesysteme.fr/technologies.htm
http://www.energiesysteme.fr/DOC%20AUTO%202010.pdf
but distributor problem for a system very technically stifling and unknown price without consulting !!
0 x
slatsss
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by slatsss » 06/08/10, 23:12

One gets tired to mow his lawn, one can also get tired to dry the vines in the sun, with the necessary manipulations by getting in the habit?

We can thus recover full of firewood, just by picking it up in the waste, at the aging seasons !!

it's true that I did not see it like that.
So I swung to veggie pickup full of very dry veins (1 to 2 weeks wait enough in the summer) very good for heating.
But how are you doing to let them dry?
Do you lay them on the ground, in a heap?
That must rot below?
Super I did not know jean-bread.
But is the pile of crushed wood good to pass directly into the silo of the boiler where it must be dried in advance if not it must rot?
Never forgot this site onpeutlefaire.com it's good when you feel from time to time not to be alone on earth.
0 x