How to test a machine Leroy Somer DC LSC 132 J

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
PrimoDVD
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by PrimoDVD » 08/08/10, 16:25

speak french: when you plug in the battery charger ca turns the machine? or it makes it turn slower by braking it when you try to make it run faster

the machine turns slowly as if it were powered
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 08/08/10, 16:34

if it turns alone it is that you feed both excitation and rotor!

and in what direction does it turn?

in shunt excitation you have to rotate in the same direction so that it starts on its own

if it turns in the wrong direction you have to cross the connection

note: the wound excitation motor turns in the same direction whatever the supply polarity! the only way to change the direction is to reverse the wiring between rotor and excitation
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 08/08/10, 16:55

my bases in electro are too limited I make the effort to consult the links that you leave me it helps me but that is not enough ... I am ashamed

The problem is there !!
you must read and reread carefully to make the effort to learn with practical exercises of simpler courses !!
Otherwise, the dynamo motor in our hands in a few minutes would work or be classified dead !!
We have to go back to the basics:
separate excitation and armature by measuring the current and the voltage supplied by the source on the shunt connected to this source which must give 0,14A max and rotate by measuring the voltage obtained on the armature !!
First measure the resistance of the various windings and give us the values!
If too hard for you, give up or ask someone who better understands a winding resistor.
0 x
PrimoDVD
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by PrimoDVD » 08/08/10, 17:28

if it turns alone it is that you feed both excitation and rotor!

and in what direction does it turn?

exact and it turns clockwise

so I did a test by disconnecting the shunt from the rotor then I fed it to the charger
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... GMXDAR.jpg
at around 1100 rpm it produces 24V
turning counterclockwise because I screwed up the screw I used to turn clockwise : Cry:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 08/08/10, 17:55

And by swapping the + and - terminals of the charger on the shunt, what do we get?
take the connection that gives the most.
What is the resistance of the shunt, between 1 and 2 Kiloohms ??
What is the resistance of the series around a few ohms ('about 100 times less) ??

What is the current of the charger (12V or 24V ??) in the shunt ??
A priori we expect a current of 0,14A with 220V DC which gives good excitement at first glance.
There is good hope by increasing the current in the shunt while being careful not to burn it.
0 x
PrimoDVD
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by PrimoDVD » 08/08/10, 18:38

first of all thank you for your help
by inverting the terminals the voltage is lower it goes to 16V
[/ quote] What is the resistance of the shunt, between 1 and 2 Kiloohms ??
What is the resistance of the series around a few ohms ('about 100 times less) ??
What is the current of the charger (12V or 24V ??) in the shunt ??
I made a measurement but I am not sure a lot of agitation in the multimeter then stabilization on a figure
for the cursor shunt on 20k gives 0,20
for series cursor on 200 gives 017
when the charger is 12V
0 x
PrimoDVD
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by PrimoDVD » 08/08/10, 18:39

I made a measurement but I am not sure a lot of agitation in the multimeter then stabilization on a figure
for the cursor shunt on 20k gives 0,20
for series cursor on 200 gives 017
when the charger is 12V
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 08/08/10, 20:13

Not clear your answer. Since you know how to take a photo on the internet, put the photo of the multimeter with its connections and its deviation clearly visible so that we understand the good value with your multimeter, 20 Ohms to 17 Ohms, which seems very weak on 220V DC and 0,14 , XNUMXA !!
Have you checked for zero? put the photo of not connected too.
I am frightened, because I saw a technician repairing of PAC, unable to distinguish a zero resistance of an infinite value (short juice or broken wire) on a burnt fan !!
0 x
PrimoDVD
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by PrimoDVD » 08/08/10, 21:26

I am frightened, because I saw a technician repairing of PAC, unable to distinguish a zero resistance of an infinite value (short juice or broken wire) on a burnt fan !!

I think I'm the same level as this guy
I think my multimeter is burnt (it smells electric hot) more in ohm mode there is always 1
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... J9AXjB.JPG
measurement on shunt; 200
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... jZSewt.JPG
serial measurement
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... LNc89C.JPG
measurement on armature
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... 8nAQjs.JPG
it seems crazy to me
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 08/08/10, 22:14

photo 1: the "1" is normal when the electrodes are in the air (do not touch anything)
Photo 2: reading of 200 ohms
Photo 3 and photo 4 are identical ...

NB: when you measure low resistances with this device, such as 4,2 ohms, take care to measure the resistance of your electrode wires. You put the 2 electrodes in contact with the minimum gauge (200), and you read the resistance. You understand that if you have 0.6, the previous measurement is actually:
4.2 -0,6 = 3,6

Also take care to read the measurements when the tips of the electrodes are well pressed on the contact.
Because in the photo (necessarily to take it, you have to let go of your hands / lol), we see the tips drowned in the larger female terminal.
0 x