Transforming a pump into a booster pump

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
sltcfab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Transforming a pump into a booster pump

by sltcfab » 31/05/10, 17:35

Hello everyone, my tank of water is now full. I need to pump it now.
I already have a submersible pump, is it possible to connect it to a pressurized tank. I would save a pump ...

go hi to all

PS: I will make a small file on my installation if it tells you.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/05/10, 17:45

Anything is possible, the problem is cost / reliability.

For example, finding a "only" pressure switch is not easy and there is a chance that you will pay more for it than the 1st price suppressor ...

It is like aluminum profiles which are more expensive, per kg or linear meter, than ladders ...

:|

What is your current pump? The empty cellars do not build up much pressure ...
0 x
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 31/05/10, 21:08

your pump (which must be an empty cellar) must be able to build up pressure, at least 3 bar,
recover an expansion tank and mount it on the model of the booster and obviously find a pressure switch (I had bought one, it can be found at "tool warehouse", price ???
0 x
every morning you look naked in a large ice after 3 minutes you will see that your home and your worst picture ......
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 31/05/10, 23:30

See this same subject that ends with a variety of equipment where we got tired for nothing: abandon KO !!
https://www.econologie.com/forums/reglage-d- ... t9705.html

For 147 € (er 119 € in Germany) we have everything working, pump, booster, pressure switch vase, without intellectual work to understand!
ebay sells songs on dominilab !!

With the submerged pump, you can fill a high tank with a flush type float that controls a switch that stops the pump when full, for a few €.
The water flowing by gravity from the tank feeds taps, cabinets and showers without a booster!
0 x
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 01/06/10, 08:07

it is sure that the booster is more practical, (I got mine for around 80 €)
but if you want to tinker, nothing prevents ........
0 x
every morning you look naked in a large ice after 3 minutes you will see that your home and your worst picture ......
sltcfab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by sltcfab » 04/06/10, 14:48

Hi everybody.
Sure enough I looked a bit on my side and I will rather buy a pump with booster, it will go faster ... I will test the do-it-yourself when I have more time
thanks guys

cheerio
0 x

Go back to “Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ... "