Startup failure ÖkoFEN? Code Def Ignition

And if they were repairing rather than throwing and change? Rediscover the pleasure of the repairs yourself. How to diagnose a problem or find spare parts? Repair itself is way to save money generally!
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/02/10, 18:59

Pear Belle Helene wrote:the heating engineer is there. Already the screw was defused, but even by forcing it ...

And the conduit is how is the conduit?

YOUTUBE !!!! Image

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Pear Belle Helene » 23/02/10, 21:49

The duct was good too : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Okay then after trying to force the screw with its codes. He dismantled the part before the elbow just outside the silo.
There everything was fine, there were pellets.
He therefore turned this part of the screw from the console.
This allowed to re-fill the transparent pipe but even after that, the pellets did not arrive on the plate.
He therefore made another manipulation which made it possible to rotate only the part which feeds the plate.
And there, the pellets are finally going up. And bingo the ignition is gone.
He showed me all the codes that were displayed to verify that everything was fine.

He's staying two hours. It is not certain that this defusing of the screw is due to a lack of pellets. There was also dust in my pellets.
Anyway, she left, I hope that tomorrow morning she will restart without worries.
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/02/10, 22:04

Oh yes anyway...

It strongly resembles the problem of chaboum https://www.econologie.com/forums/blocage-vi ... t8392.html
but not as bad ...

Anyway, congratulations to your heating engineer because he knew what to do quickly!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 24/02/10, 06:37

1) Precision: "C" in the code, before the date and time, it means that the fault is in progress - it is a "log" of the glitches, it even records the apnnes which have been repaired. .. So it is the letter before the date that specifies that ...

2) Moreover, indeed, the ignition fault does not distinguish the cause: igniter faulty, or absence of pellets, etc ... All this is "ignition fault" ....

3) Yes, so probably problem of drowned pellets, at the elbow (this is a sensitive point on direct supplies) ...

4) And yes, it's nice to see a helpful, responsive and competent professional ...

If one day, on a forum, I have a request in your sector, I will remember
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 24/02/10, 07:07

Pear Belle Helene wrote:
There was also dust in my pellets.

Maybe remove this sawdust before refilling, to avoid a schmilblic once the silo is full?
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 24/02/10, 07:31

One last: maybe a word at the Okofen headquarters, to tell them about the qualities of your professional? They are sometimes solicited by potential customers via the Okofen France site.

And then they will also be happy to receive positive! Not just bitching ... ???

See Okofen's talk somewhere in the middle of our long "how it works" thread ...
0 x
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 24/02/10, 07:50

that's true, there are not only "rednecks" among artisans and companies!
the job can be learned and the skills of the speakers must be emphasized
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Pear Belle Helene » 24/02/10, 10:39

Yes it is true that I am lucky to have a heating engineer available, efficient and a great listener. I'll make a note to Okofen to let them know.

Regarding the dust how to remove it ???? My delivery is tomorrow morning.
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Did67

by Did67 » 24/02/10, 12:59

Excellent question! And here I am!

Personally, I have a big garage vacuum cleaner. If I remember correctly, you have a long silo with V-shaped floor.

a) pull what remains of pellets on one side (garden rake): the sawdust remains at the bottom on the other side, recover it (brush, garage vacuum cleaner ... ???).

b) pull the pellets on the other side, and recover the sawdust that remains ... Idem.

Well, it works if there are hardly any pellets left (which I thought I understood), otherwise it is too tedious.

Without a vacuum cleaner, for what remains in the screw, it will be impossible ...
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Pear Belle Helene » 24/02/10, 13:44

I don't have a garage vacuum ... because I don't have a garage : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

But hey I will tell that to zhom and see if he wants to try it with a shovel and brush.
There is not much left but it still makes a big big pile.

The heating engineer told me to tell the driver of the truck tomorrow to send the pellets less loudly if that is possible.
0 x
Pear Belle Helene