Delayed delay on washing machine how to do?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 22/02/10, 09:06

Hi gegyx
You have perfectly understood my problem, and I confirm that when the power goes back the dishwasher does not do anything, it simply stays off.
As for the procedure, I do exactly as you do, I wait for the water pump to spit, then I set the programmable socket to Auto. Except that in my case at the scheduled start time nothing happens, since a power failure cancels the operating cycle.
I posted an email to the Ariston technical service (they are 3km from my home) asking them if there is a solution to my problem or if they can provide me with the electrical diagram of the dishwasher. I still have no answer.
As it is a dishwasher bought on a website I suppose that it is a machine intended for a foreign country (Romania for example).
The operation may not be identical to that of other machines usually sold commercially in France.
I had a problem with a Canon printer purchased on the web.
After a breakdown under warranty the Canon technical service did not want to take charge of the repair on the pretext that it was a machine intended for a country other than France.
This machine was however under European warranty.
The website is also the biggest French online sales site.
The machine's fault code was unknown to Canon Technical Service.
0 x
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Delayed delay on dishwasher machine

by bobono » 22/02/10, 09:45

The simplest and it works like that with me.

I cut off the water supply with a solenoid valve, no water the machine remains frozen on standby.

As soon as the water arrives the cycle starts normally
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 22/02/10, 10:21

Hello
So that's a good idea. Super easy to carry out and without risk for the guarantee, except that a water cut puts the dishwasher in fault and in the re-watering it is necessary to make a reset. I just tried.
What is funny is that the manual indicates that during a power failure the dishwasher resumes the program where it stopped.
But it does not stipulate that you have to press the buttons for it to restart. However, this is the case.
0 x
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 22/02/10, 11:10

put the machine down and run the warranty, to change it ????????
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 22/02/10, 11:36

Effectively : Arrow: Option Zorglub first.

Make the warranty work if it breaks down.

It's the least you can do, since you don't want to open the machine because of the warranty ...
: Cheesy:

Tell us about the next steps. Thank you.

In case of refusal to repair, I would expose my hack to you.
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 27/02/10, 09:27

Hello
The blow of the breakdown I had thought of it but I would not dare to do it.
I have a very simple solution. Last night I reactivated my old off-peak relay which was used for the former hot water tank.
Finally, EDF balances the signal at 23:20 p.m. instead of 0:30 a.m. as indicated on the "EDF sky blue site" in my residential area.
It's 1 hour and 10 minutes saved! I will switch on my dishwasher before going to bed around 23:30 p.m. ...
I will make a wiring modification when the machine warranty has expired. In this regard, I am always open to your idea of ​​electrical modification on the machine.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 27/02/10, 18:06

Oh there ! Weird.

Know that EDF balances frequencies of passages in HC or HP over several time slots.
What matters to you is your real meter which tracks the hours of your current contract. The one whose hours are marked on your invoice. Weird.

Know that EDF balances frequencies of passages in HC or HP over several time slots.
What matters to you is your real meter which tracks the hours of your current contract. The one whose hours are marked on your invoice.

Check all the same if at 23:20 p.m., your real counter counts the W consumed on the HC dial ...

:D
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 27/02/10, 21:09

gegyx wrote:Oh there ! Weird.

What matters to you is your real meter which tracks the hours of your current contract. The one whose hours are marked on your invoice. Weird.

What matters to you is your real meter which tracks the hours of your current contract. The one whose hours are marked on your invoice.

Check all the same if at 23:20 p.m., your real counter counts the W consumed on the HC dial ...

:D

Hi gegyx
I can help you :D
the EDF frequency pulse switches the meter to
1/2 tariff metering and period zone
Yes but at home, if you have a water heater
there is also a contactor that goes with it
and which switches at the same time as the day / night counter or
rather full period and half price period

IF YOU PLUG A LIGHT ON THE OUTPUT OF THIS CONTACTOR
YOU WILL HAVE VISUAL CONFIRMATION OF THIS SWITCHING IN NIGHT OR 1/2 RATE : Mrgreen:

We can consider, without problem : Mrgreen:
the installation of a second connector of the same type
for a 16A maximum power function
view an order for another system

goodbye Hic
0 x
"Let food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food" Hippocrates
"Everything has a price has no value" Nietzche
Torture for Dummies
Forbid to express the idea that the field is acceleration (magnetic and gravitational)
And you get your patent mental torture option executioner successfully
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 27/02/10, 22:26

Thank you hic,
but I know the system a bit.

I didn't quite understand what it means Pitmix, that's all.

Because if any personal detector detects a switching frequency, and the indicator light of this detector lights up, this is not why the official counter will count in HC (for the sub-sub), since Pitmix had said that his contract didn't start until XNUMX:XNUMX ...

Which is surprising because there should normally be a slice of an hour and a half HC before.

Normally the HC schedules are specified on its EDF bill.
So just read his contract.
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 28/02/10, 19:54

Hi indeed, it is well noted 23:30 on my contract.
I had seen 0:30 on the EDF site :|
0 x

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"