shared gardens. Another way of gardening

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
labeillou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

shared gardens. Another way of gardening

by labeillou » 02/02/10, 20:13

Do you know shared gardens?

Until last year I had never heard of it. But we created an association of amateur gardeners in order to group our purchases, share our knowledge and know-how, exchange plants, protect local species of fruit and vegetables and many other ambitions. Naturally, a collective garden seemed ideal for us to meet and put our wishes into practice. And yes, gardeners are above all in the action that they find themselves. It was quite by chance that we came across the "garden in all its forms" network [url] http://www.jardinons.com/ [/ url] and on a book "shared gardens". This takes place in the city while we live in a rural environment with a garden for everyone. But the idea seemed good to us, the challenge worthy of being taken up. From collective garden we have moved to shared garden. In the heart of a small village, a garden where all the generations come together, exchange ideas (we give a lot), and garden together. Here it was just to tell you and make you want, I hope. A shared garden creates links and links, it is "knowledge" and knowledge, it is autonomy.
labeillou.
0 x
jaffry26
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by jaffry26 » 07/06/10, 15:17

Hello labeillou, it's really an excellent initiative!
what about shared organic vegetable gardens? how are the crops distributed among the different users?

merci beaucoup
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Shared gardens. Another way of gardening

by hic » 07/06/10, 19:17

labeillou wrote:Do you know shared gardens?

Until last year I had never heard of it. But we created an association of amateur gardeners in order to group our purchases, share our knowledge and know-how, exchange plants, protect local species of fruit and vegetables and many other ambitions. Naturally, a collective garden seemed ideal for us to meet and put our wishes into practice. And yes, gardeners are above all in the action that they find themselves. It was quite by chance that we came across the "garden in all its forms" network http://www.jardinons.com/ and on a book "shared gardens". This takes place in the city while we live in a rural environment with a garden for everyone. But the idea seemed good to us, the challenge worthy of being taken up. From collective garden we have moved to shared garden. In the heart of a small village, a garden where all the generations come together, exchange ideas (we give a lot), and garden together. So it was just to tell you and make you want, I hope. A shared garden creates links and links, it is "knowledge" and knowledge, it is autonomy.
labeillou.

Hi labeillou

Welcome to the seed p2p! : Mrgreen:

topo:
As today, the "War of the Seeds" is raging,
a system of exchange between private individuals,
is the most economical way.

What do you think of the current varieties
compared to the original varieties or 30 or 40 years old?
this in general, but the tomato does not seem the most obvious case.

No more shitting the tomato seeds, reserve them
(at p2p of the seed)

TODAY Hic ten.cve@eciruamrhemoH
Natur esch ewer from lehr (nature is superior to science)
0 x
"Let food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food" Hippocrates
"Everything has a price has no value" Nietzche
Torture for Dummies
Forbid to express the idea that the field is acceleration (magnetic and gravitational)
And you get your patent mental torture option executioner successfully
labeillou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by labeillou » 07/06/10, 23:46

ouuuuh lala what's up, the p2p? you know problem, I live in the countryside and apart from "don't panic" I don't see what this thing can be. : Cheesy:

It's a problem la p'tite seed. Like the rest of life, it is subject to "the law of the market". And it does not date from today. The collectors of other centuries pricked their seeds which were worth real fortune. They had the "acute collection". On the other hand, man has been selecting and modifying his seeds to make them more productive since ... the dawn of time. It has contributed to the diversity of varieties present today on our plates (like our tomatoes, the best is cabbage).
What is more annoying is that the trend is reversing.
Fewer and fewer varieties are available on the market, both for sale "to eat" and for seeds or plants to be placed in our gardens.
They are produced (F1 seed) to give the maximum in a culture .... under greenhouse, forced, and so on and the best.
If we want to reproduce these varieties, they will give practically no fertile seeds or they will have genetic characteristics different from the original plant, even if we have taken all the precautions to avoid crossing.
And I wouldn't talk about GMOs, patents, the official catalog or seed banks stashed in frozen caves which we don't even have the key to. I risk farting a cable !!! It's bad for my blood pressure. : Cheesy:

In our shared garden, which is not labeled "organic" but just tries to be beautiful and respectful of the environment, no pesticides (we want to be able to recognize the insects that are there and make scarecrows with bugs. school children). No herbicides, either (we make a herbarium to "know the names" of weeds).
In this garden, everyone brought varieties that they usually grow at home. Tomato plants, cabbages, roses, flowers, parsnips, potatoes ect ... whose seeds are kept to redistribute them to gardeners who will want them (after having tasted them anyway). This stupid thing alone made people we don't know come to bring us their varieties. We end up with kinds of potatoes, for example, which we have never heard of but which have been cultivated for ages in the area. These local plants are adapted to our land and to the rustic way we cultivate them (amateur gardening, family gardening). It is the richness of our countryside, of our gardens. We must hurry because it will not be here for a long time if I am to believe the rumors ... Here no "war", neither of private, nor of economy, nor of economy, just of the garden and of the people who make . And that does not mean that we are home to care bears.

An interesting initiative also for gardeners, these are [url] sowers of biodiversity [/ url] http://semeursmip.org/

I can not keep it short, dsl, especially when it comes to the garden. Even if on our own we think we are not worth sparkling, together we are stronger.
0 x
sherkanner
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by sherkanner » 08/06/10, 07:10

p2p = peer-to-peer
Either in good French from France
pap = from individual to individual.

Here for the technical minute, hop hop hop, by this beautiful sun, direction the garden people
0 x
When we work, we must always give 100%: 12% on Monday; 25% Tuesday; 32% Wednesday; 23% on Thursday; and 8% on Friday