Gasifier modern information and videos, by Lejustemilieu

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 21/01/10, 15:19

Sorry : Cheesy: I fell in love with gas ... In addition it falls well I have lots of lime trees and other trees to prune constantly at home ... It will be just for fun ... And that knowledge does not get lost : Cheesy:
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 21/01/10, 16:06

0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 22/01/10, 09:14

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Stop it right .... It is giving me the same effect as the ball burner two years ago ...
0 x
manitou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by manitou22 » 27/12/10, 00:11

Hello,
Finland seems to gas a lot: http://www.ekomobiili.fi/Tekstit/woodgas_as_fuel.htm
A+
0 x
Sunflower
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Sunflower » 10/03/11, 16:18

Hello,

I’m interested in Gazogène, and I’ve read a lot about it ...
even if a priori there is no manufacturer of models usable by an individual.

Regarding the Diesel on cars we all imagine a vehicle with a big, steaming wart on the back!
But what about the storage of CO at the outlet of the "Boiler"?

Can we not simply produce gas on a home installation and compress it in the bottle?

Remember the Citroen Traction equipped with gas cylinder on the roof, in "Papi makes resistance" (it seems to me).

What is the possibility of storage these days, what pressures are used for reasonable autonomy ...
Thank you for your answers!
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 14/06/13, 18:18

the problem with storing gasifier gas is that it contains a large proportion of nitrogen from the air, which takes up unnecessary space and makes storage more cumbersome than pure combustible gas

the other problem is that it is a dirty gas, that it is better to burn immediately at production

compressed gas cylinders at 200bar are expensive: it would be catastrophic to foul them with tar and to rot them with acid condensation ... there is acetic acid produced by the pyrolysis of wood

you need a good gasifier purification system so as not to damage the engine, but that would not be enough to compress and store it: it would require perfect purification
0 x

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."