Registration for bulk purchase of solar panels

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 11/01/10, 20:58

bham wrote:1- Going by a craftsman is surely a good idea but finding the craftsman who will accept to do the operation without taking a margin risks being difficult. In addition, he risks refusing just so as not to be bothered by a possible warranty or technical problem, ...

I'm not saying the opposite. It's just ONE solution. Me personal network injection does not interest me so I do not know more than that. I proposed this solution while waiting for someone to find out whether or not an individual can install this kind of system himself.
Many installers will necessarily refuse, especially the larger ones. But there are also a lot of small electrician craftsmen who have the amenities and with whom it is much easier to get along.

bham wrote:2- For the guarantees, those at 12 and 25 years old, it's a pipe, none of the manufacturers who offer them, ie almost all, have the means to respect what they say. Because that implies that we must already prove that there is a drop in production, then find where it comes from, possibly which panel is defective. And if we managed to isolate the lame duck (s), we must proceed with the exchange under warranty.
And what do you think you will be told in 20 years? Well, my good sir, it's that your panels have been around for a long time since we don't make them like that anymore and we no longer have any in stock, so we just have to leave them on the roof and unplug them.

For the 2-year warranty on gear, you must ensure that it is a manufacturer's warranty and that it is applicable in Europe, which is not always the case for gear that comes directly from China, without passing by an importer / representative of the approved brand.

I believe that the subject has already been mentioned in another subject, and that we had concluded that except for some very large manufacturers, these guarantees are "bogus".
It should rather be taken as a technical data, a bit like an MTBF suitable for solar.
When an engine manufacturer indicates an MTBF of x thousands of hours, that does not mean that it guarantees that this engine will effectively operate this number of hours without breaking down.
And frankly who knows where we will be in 20 years? if it is on this date the solar panels will cost 0.1 € / Wp and we will completely laugh at this kind of guarantee. Maybe even those bought this year will be so obsolete that they will be taken down long before that date.

On the other hand, the 2 year warranty is a real warranty, since it is not that of the manufacturer in Asia, but that of the reseller in France indicated on its site.

bham wrote:The "no mark" is a bit annoying in my opinion, we do not know how it is made, the technical sheet may not reflect reality, we do not know if the modules are sorted according to the flash test .

It's for you to see. Either we favor the price, or the brand, but it seems frankly difficult to have both.
I already bought from him, and the panel that I took out the indicated power. Maybe I was lucky (we'll see soon, I bought 6 more today for another project)
I report this here for information, just to have a basis for comparison. Let those who find it better and / or cheaper let them know.

Anyway we can not say that this CGP packs a lot of people ... for the moment there are 4 of us talking about it and nobody shows an intention to buy.

For the moment, concretely, we have this:
180Wp panel at € 388 including VAT (19.6% VAT) can be removed in France.
It is at worst the maximum price that we will have to pay provided that we take a good hundred.
If there are more of us and / or we find a better supplier then the price may drop further.

Who takes it? how much ?
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 11/01/10, 21:33

My question may not have been explicit, but what does CGP mean?
0 x
See you soon !
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 11/01/10, 22:01

Ben "Group order" : Cheesy:
0 x
2d sun
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Purchasing group Belgium at 1,56 € HT / Wc delivered Tournai

by 2d sun » 16/01/11, 15:25

Hello, I just saw the discussion.

We have just received the last delivery following the group purchase offer of October 2010.

We are considering a new purchasing group for April-May.

The current price is 1,56 € HT / Wc delivered to Tournai in Belgium.

I have some interested knowledge to import 1 container or more of identical panels to those that I have already installed (monocrystalline 175 Wp 0 / + 3% 1580mm * 808mm * 50mm) see the sheet. http://www.2dsun.com/telechargement/panneau%20photovoltaique%20risen%20solar%20monocristallin.jpg

There are + -70 kWp / container to buy at the current best price and install them for the right season.

Following our first projections, we can have the panels arrive in Tournai for:

- 1,56 € HT / Wp (100% deposit)
à
- € 1,79 HT / Wc (15% deposit), ie 20 to 30% cheaper than the current "good" prices.

With the inverters, the equipment and the assembly, the installation of 3 kWp to 5 kWp could cost a little less than 3 € HT / kWp, or less than 9.000 of 15.000 € HT.

A ++

JDW

PS: We have + - 80 panels from the last container that could be sold at + - 1,95 € HT / Wp for monocrystalline 175 Wc 0 / + 3% (and not -3% / + 3%). The same ones that I have already installed.
0 x
Jess Windels, Tournai
9975 Wp Mono Risen Solar / 2 SMA 4600 A Farm and office Low energy, PDM, PV, solar thermal
Mathieu T
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Mathieu T » 25/02/11, 03:21

Hello,

I just followed your discussion regarding your purchasing group and I find it very interesting.
I am a buyer for photovoltaic equipment and we have two structures (France and China) to facilitate sourcing / control as well as import and delivery in Europe.
We currently have a stock in France of 1176 185Wp panels (0 / + 3%) (average of 187Wp), size 1580 * 808 * 45.
The panels are of Chinese origin and are available immediately.
We can provide you with Flash test reports, certificates and all the information you need.
Regarding the payment methods, we can give you a 100% TT upon delivery to Tournai. Price 1,55 Euros / Wp
Billing by our company in France.
We have more inverters if you wish.

Do not hesitate to contact me by private message to be able to discuss further if you are interested.

Sincerely,

Mathieu
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 25/02/11, 18:57

Is this an effect of the moratorium on feed-in tariffs? Existing stocks will no longer be used in projects planned before?

1,55 € / Wp 286 € 185Wp panel of 1,3m2

And therefore 16 panels for 3KW at a price of € 4576.

For a personal assembly on a carport (ie without sealing issue), we are at 0,06 € / kwh for a production of 1000Wh per year over 25 years: more interesting than EDF, without the current increases and to come up.
0 x
See you soon !
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 25/02/11, 19:12

It is sure that at this price it is interesting ... but I suppose that the price announced is Duty Free!
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 25/02/11, 19:43

by the way, I just looked more closely at the statistics for the last 12 months on photovoltaic solar production:
http://www.bdpv.fr/top_ten.php

There are only 4 regions below 1000Wh / Wc.an: and the lowest is at 962Wh / Wc.an.

So taking 1000Wh / Wc.an is a good approximation, because easy to calculate ;-)

But the dom-tom and paca peak at 1300Wh / Wc.an, only 30% more: I thought they were doing better ...

This also means that for solar thermal collectors, there must be 4 times more production for a significantly lower price for collectors and a lifespan of more than 25 years: it is REALLY profitable.
0 x
See you soon !
Remundo

by Remundo » 26/02/11, 11:57

bernardd wrote:by the way, I just looked more closely at the statistics for the last 12 months on photovoltaic solar production:
http://www.bdpv.fr/top_ten.php

There are only 4 regions below 1000Wh / Wc.an: and the lowest is at 962Wh / Wc.an.

So taking 1000Wh / Wc.an is a good approximation, because easy to calculate ;-)

But the dom-tom and paca peak at 1300Wh / Wc.an, only 30% more: I thought they were doing better ...

This also means that for solar thermal collectors, there must be 4 times more production for a significantly lower price for collectors and a lifespan of more than 25 years: it is REALLY profitable.

Thank you Bernard for these figures,

indeed,BDPV is a very good site : Idea:
0 x

Back to "Renewable energy: solar electricity"