Registration for bulk purchase of solar panels

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 06/01/10, 18:03

Remundo wrote:The real price is the one after customs duties, and for individuals, with the VAT rate in addition.

For VAT, it can be 5,5% in some cases, but I don't know ...

Remundo wrote:For customs, I know nothing about it. But apparently, it exists.

For customs, I have already replied on the tax, which is zero. On the other hand, there will be a "customs clearance" price to pauer the transit, but it can be integrated into the transport.

Remundo wrote:Ah yes so the attractive prices are without installation system ... Important precision. : Idea:

It's in the title: purchase of panels ...

The problem with quotes is that the price of supplies, therefore of panels, is not separated from services: bad negotiation, change of negotiation ...

But at the price already found, I think that small professionals would be better off buying together.
0 x
See you soon !
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 06/01/10, 19:14

Christophe wrote:bham your link does not work (it refers to the index of the other forum) and if that's what I think a priori, a price read on a forum worth nothing or not much ...

Everyone can say: 0.5 € / Wp like that in the wind ...

Please show us the quote signed by the seller dated ...

Don't you want to see the color of my pants either? : Mrgreen: :D
I start again :
http://forum.forum-photovoltaique.fr/pr ... ht=kyocera
and if it doesn't work you contact:
atmagyarfr@gmail.com or you address the member alex92

Also seen on this forum with the same idea :
who could give me a price indication for SOLON panels for a quantity of the order of 500 KWp? I was offered 2,2 €, but I think they take me for an American!

http://forum.forum-photovoltaique.fr/pr ... ight=solon

Now, I can't give you any evidence, you take it as it comes, you believe it or not, search this forum and you will see other prices.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/01/10, 19:24

Ah well it works!

This is what I thought ... it is anything! It’s even worse!

It's not a quote, no company name, an @gmail email and not even a site ...

Then 100kW ... can you order it on a gmail?

Sorry bham but I don't believe in this kind of announcement !!

It still smells a lot of shenanigans ..
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 11/01/10, 16:21

I come back from my seller of PV panels, and we talked a little about this group order (following the price request I made to him)

If we really have a large quantity, he proposes to add our order to his during his next supply.
The net price would be around 1.8 € / Wp (at the current exchange rate) and we can even hope slightly better.
The price is valid for panels of 180Wp or 190Wp, "made in china" but equipped with German quality Q.cells cells (he assured me that it was a reference in the world of solar PV)

It is a net price but excluding shipping costs in mainland France. Those who live in the Paris region or nearby can recover the material directly from him.
I can possibly deliver those who live in the east of France near the Paris-Nancy axis (and possibly push as far as Alsace)
For the others it will be necessary to add to this price the shipping costs in France.
Ideally, you should be ready to validate the order and make the payment before the end of March.

After you see.
He assured me that the import was not downright complicated, but a bit risky anyway and that above all it was necessary to be adjusted with customs.
So we end up with an option that is still interesting. If we decide to go through him, either bernardd can continue to charge this CGP (I will not cut him the grass under the foot) or I will do it.

PS: mp sent to Christophe to give him the coordinates of the supplier in question.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/01/10, 16:46

Seen, read, answered
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 11/01/10, 17:02

Hello,

Forhorse wrote:If we really have a large quantity, he proposes to add our order to his during his next supply.
The net price would be around 1.8 € / Wp (at the current exchange rate) and we can even hope slightly better.

Effectively also interesting. "Large quantity" what does that mean?

Forhorse wrote:The price is valid for 180Wp or 190Wp panels,

The important thing for me is the peak power per m2, to limit installation costs.

What type of panels and what surface?

What VAT?

Forhorse wrote:So we end up with an option that is still interesting. If we decide to go through him, either bernardd can continue to charge this CGP (I will not cut him the grass under the foot) or I will do it.

CGP?

Otherwise, I could not do everything, I prefer to continue exploring Chinese suppliers to have a reliable price reference for all the necessary elements.

For the moment, I do not yet have a complete offer from several suppliers, exchanges are long because I ask a lot of questions :-)
0 x
See you soon !
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 11/01/10, 18:11

Forhorse wrote:The net price would be around 1.8 € / Wp (at the current exchange rate) and we can even hope slightly better.

So Christophe still as skeptical?
Forhorse wrote:The price is valid for panels of 180Wp or 190Wp, "made in china" but equipped with German quality Q.cells cells (he assured me that it was a reference in the world of solar PV)

Forhorse it would take at least the data sheet and the brand that we can see what it is.
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 11/01/10, 18:47

Uh yes, when I say net price it is excluding VAT.
If you buy as a private individual you must of course add 19.6% VAT. For VAT at 5.5% I do not think it is possible, the gentleman is not an editor, just a reseller.

On the other hand, I think that on this subject, for those who want to be equipped to make network injection, the best is to get closer to a serious fitter at home.
You offer to buy the equipment yourself and entrust the assembly, so that there is no problem of approvals and company for the contract and the ERDF connection.
We can even push the vice further by possibly going through it anyway for the purchase of the panels but with our dealer, suddenly he can make you benefit from VAT at 5.5% because he can surely buy HT from the dealer in question.
Of course after this is no longer really self-construction, you still have to pay the labor of the editor, but you gain a lot on the purchase of the panels.
It is a mixed solution between pure self-construction, and the purchase of a turnkey solution ...

The panels in question are "no brand". As I said only the cells are Q.cells brand, but the panels are classic made in china.
For the characteristics of the proposed panel here is what we find on its site

Type of monocrystalline photovoltaic cells
Size of photovoltaic cells 125 x 125 mm
Number of photovoltaic cells 72 (6 x 12)
Peak power (Pmax) 180Wp
Power tolerance ± 3%
Voltage at maximum power (Ump) 36,73V
Current at maximum power (Imp) 4.91A
Open circuit voltage (Uoc) 44.30V
Short circuit current (Isc) 5.20A
Cell efficiency 17,5%
Module efficiency 14,8%
Maximum system voltage 1000V DC
Temperature coefficient (Pmax) -0.47% / ° C
Temperature coefficient (Uoc) -0.38% / ° C
Temperature coefficient (Isc) + 0.10% / ° C
Junction box 900mm cables, 3 bypass diodes, Class II TUV
Dimensions 1580mm x 808mm x 45mm
18Kg weight
IEC 61215 certificate
2 year product warranty
Power warranty at 90% Pmax 12 years
Power warranty at 80% Pmax 25 years

EDIT: small clarification
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/01/10, 19:18

bham wrote:So Christophe still as skeptical?

Well a little less I admit it but I still have no black on white price under my eyes ... so ... : Cheesy:
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 11/01/10, 19:25

2 things :

1- Going by a craftsman is surely a good idea but finding the craftsman who will accept to do the operation without taking a margin risks being difficult. In addition, he risks refusing just so as not to be bothered by a possible warranty or technical problem, ...

2- For the guarantees, those at 12 and 25 years old, it's a pipe, none of the manufacturers who offer them, ie almost all, have the means to respect what they say. Because that implies that we must already prove that there is a drop in production, then find where it comes from, possibly which panel is defective. And if we managed to isolate the lame duck (s), we must proceed with the exchange under warranty.
And what do you think you will be told in 20 years? Well, my good sir, it's that your panels have been around for a long time since we don't make them like that anymore and we no longer have any in stock, so we just have to leave them on the roof and unplug them.

For the 2-year warranty on gear, you must ensure that it is a manufacturer's warranty and that it is applicable in Europe, which is not always the case for gear that comes directly from China, without passing by an importer / representative of the approved brand.

The "no mark" is a bit annoying in my opinion, we do not know how it is made, the technical sheet may not reflect reality, we do not know if the modules are sorted according to the flash test .
0 x

Back to "Renewable energy: solar electricity"