fresh air in a normal recovery well

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
subvalence
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

fresh air in a normal recovery well

by subvalence » 14/12/09, 22:38

Hello,

Let me introduce myself first, my name is bertrand i come from drôme and i own a rammed earth farm that i have been renovating for 5 years.
And I'm starting to see the value of using nature to manage the temperature of my rooms (By looking in particular at this forum).
I have a norma well with a depth of 20m, blocked by a concrete slab that I can easily perforate.
My question how can I recover the air from the well in summer to cool certain rooms?
Can I put a ringed pipe of several meters in the well and pass air through it with a motor or other?

Thank you in advance for your experience on this type of subject.

Bertrand
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 14/12/09, 22:48

hello Bertrand and welcome
a pump and an indoor air conditioning unit + a thermostat.
discharge to sewer
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 14/12/09, 23:04

Not very ecological as a solution ... that makes m3 of water powerful in the tablecloth simply for the air conditioning of a house.
At that price, install an electric air conditioning.
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 14/12/09, 23:14

Not very green as a solution.

why? pump water to reject it unsoiled
At that price, install an electric air conditioning.

surely not the economy is huge, no cold to just make a small pump which anyway exists on a water air conditioning :!:
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 14/12/09, 23:22

that makes m3 of water powerful in the tablecloth simply for the air conditioning of a house.

I work in a small company and we pump 200 m3 / h just to cool a compressor and a cold group.
before we used a cooling tower but to avoid the risk of legionella we turn in water "lost"
and then more treatment products.
it can be a little bad but it works like that, and everyone finds it very good including the drire :?
0 x
subvalence
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Misunderstood

by subvalence » 14/12/09, 23:57

In fact, I already have an air / air heat pump brand amzair on a radiator system (old circuit recovery) and soon on heated floor on my enlargement of 100 m2).

My request is not to use the water but to use the room temperature in this blocked well.

Merco
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 15/12/09, 00:24

boubka wrote:
that makes m3 of water powerful in the tablecloth simply for the air conditioning of a house.

I work in a small company and we pump 200 m3 / h just to cool a compressor and a cold group.
before we used a cooling tower but to avoid the risk of legionella we turn in water "lost"
and then more treatment products.
it can be a little bad but it works like that, and everyone finds it very good including the drire :?

And that's how we end up with too low water tables and water restrictions.
It's like wanting to absolutely cultivate corn in areas that don't do it and suddenly we have to water.

Wanting to air condition your house by wasting m3 of groundwater while next to that a lot of people try to recover rainwater so as not to exhaust the reserves of drinking water, I would frankly give myself a bad conscience .
0 x
subvalence
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by subvalence » 15/12/09, 00:41

No one for my substantive topic : Idea:
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 15/12/09, 00:59

subvalence wrote:No one for my substantive topic : Idea:

Uh there sorry I have no experience. But from what I know I would say that the exchange surface may be a bit tight to really air condition.
Now if you have enough water in your well, you can immerse a pipe in it to make the air circular (make a water / air exchanger what) maybe it will be efficient, you have to try.
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 15/12/09, 01:20

In fact, I already have an air / air heat pump brand amzair on a radiator system (old circuit recovery) and soon on heated floor on my enlargement of 100 m2).

if you already had this well the air / air choice is pretty much zero : Cry:
0 x