A new type of heating! (the oldest in the world)

Present your DIY projects, your new technical ideas, your innovations to test or your self-construction work. Because doing it yourself is often more economical and can be more efficient.
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 03/01/14, 15:04

Ahmed wrote:A small formal question: why have you added to the title the mention "the oldest in the world", if not by antithesis?

I think it's fair to say that it's a system that uses little or no modern technology. But the interested party will answer it better than us ...
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 05/01/14, 11:08

PITMIX wrote:
Ahmed wrote:A small formal question: why have you added to the title the mention "the oldest in the world", if not by antithesis?

I think it's fair to say that it's a system that uses little or no modern technology. But the interested party will answer it better than us ...

The original title was “a new kind of heating!”. I therefore return the ball to the moderator who had added this precision in brackets in the title ...

I would like to take this opportunity to present to you the dung heating installation as I envision it:

- a metal tank of 50 to 100 liters (cylindrical metallic cumulus hs recovered at the recycling center) from which I will remove the resistance and the insulation envelope, with a small descaling. A priori I will keep the original supply system (cold water inlet connection from the bottom / hot water outlet connection from the top) because the fittings are original, waterproof and standard.

- the tank will be placed vertically and slightly raised (10 to 15 cm) on a support with a geotextile allowing water to pass through (or rain) which will be collected by a waterproof tarpaulin to be poured over the top. (small pumping wind turbine).

Around the tank I will put a frame with a fine mesh to retain the manure and the compost while letting the air pass.
The assembly should have a volume of approximately 2 m3 and will be placed on a pallet with wheels so that the assembly can be moved easily.

There ... Yapluka!

If you have any comments and suggestions for improvements or changes, it's now ...
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 05/01/14, 11:51

Here is your system seems well developed in your head it remains only to take action.
Question improvement I suggest you connect your system upstream of your existing hot water production. You will have a preheating or at best a sufficient and autonomous system. if it is the case it will be necessary to provide a shunt of your current heating system to go live. Easy just a piece of hose and a valve.
Good luck.
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 05/01/14, 14:00

Hello, the turf as well piled up produces a lot of heat, I know it from experience, by picking up a big pile of grass, the heat which was released even heated a branch which was in this pile while wanting to take it I burned slightly hand and through a leather glove

just that if it had been a metal plate or a bar
despite the glove the burn would have been more serious

so with crowded grass it also heats very well
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 05/01/14, 14:14

Yes, Olive 80, the start of the fermentation of the turf is very fast because it contains a lot of nitrogenous matter and water, but it is not very durable because there is not a lot of organic matter; moreover, the pile quickly settles and becomes impermeable to gas exchange: in the absence of sufficient oxygen, it quickly goes into anaerobic mode with the odors that go with it ...

Grelinette, the wire mesh, is surely a good idea, easy to achieve. 2 m3, it seems quite low because the ratio between the volume and the cooling surface (outside) is not very favorable ... to see.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 24/08/14, 15:35

Hello, here is another subject that talks about the heating system with compost, I already wanted to talk about it above but I couldn't find the subject https://www.econologie.com/forums/fabriquer- ... 284-5.html

that is here
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 07/09/14, 21:21

Good evening, 'I even found the blog of mr Wen Roland and a site on permaculture in which he exposes his ideas http://permafroid.blogspot.fr/
http://wenrolland.blogspot.fr/

you can even contact him and who knows maybe the forum will interest him and he may also become a member here on econology

in any case it would be interesting to have someone like him here
0 x
sdf5dfs5
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by sdf5dfs5 » 24/12/14, 05:30

Thanks for this info.
0 x
LaChanson7
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by LaChanson7 » 26/12/14, 10:51

Thank you for your links, these are using
0 x
LaChanson7
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by LaChanson7 » 28/12/14, 06:46

It interests me a lot, can you try me other info in mp please?

---------------------------------------------
galaxy alpha case
samsung galaxy alpha case
0 x