innovative heating system for research on project

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
fbertran
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

innovative heating system for research on project

by fbertran » 28/09/09, 23:11

Hello, currently in masters Physics of the habitat, I seek, for a project, an innovative heating system.

Maybe you can help me.
I read on a magazine not long ago, an article dealing with a design for the least innovative of a house. The designer built a cubic all-glass house and surrounded it with a water system. This one fed by a pump draws its water in a buried tank. The day the water circulating in the network is heated, the night, the inertia of the water profits with the maintenance in temperature of the habitat.

Have you heard of this system?

please
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 29/09/09, 08:49

Why do not you be interested in the solution of the late ECONO society of Gembloux (Belgium)
The principle was to store the energy (harvested by solar panels) at 15 ° under the building slab and extract it by a CAP which, as a result, had a good performance.
The company went bankrupt early this year, but it is still possible to find cached docs on the Internet.
And it is certainly possible to find José Maria de Laminne.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be