PV project, solar carport + photovoltaic garden shelters!

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/01/10, 11:32

Well yes I understood well but I had done this step above already ...

The project that I presented was compatible with the administrative ... from home ...

No need to make a cheese out of it!
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 22/01/10, 15:24

Hello Christopher,
do you have the optional option of having buffer batteries: this could interest people who are not at home during the day and who would like to charge their car at night ...
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/01/10, 15:30

Oh no no, there is nothing like "accessories", it is a 100% network injection project with recess, installation of 1 or 2 charging sockets under the carport ...

The buffer network is still the best solution, isn't it?

Batteries would be really useful only in the event of non connection to the network.

I don't know if this project will ever happen ... there should already be a "suitable" electric car on the market ...
0 x
Sylvain 30
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: PV project, solar carport + photovoltaic garden sheds!

by Sylvain 30 » 10/04/22, 18:09

hello, I came across this old post: did this project succeed even with evolution?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/04/22, 14:42

No, finally I installed PV in 2019 on my main roof...

Why only in 2019?

Because the prices have become "affordable" and profitable without any help!
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 12/04/22, 17:18

To install PV, first tell yourself that it's not necessarily profitable at the moment, even at 17 cents per kWh delivered.

But that will change with rising energy prices....

Either install a little, to cover the background noise of the house, ie what the house consumes at any time, with the box, the watches, etc ... In my case, I am close to 200Wh constant.

If you install 200-400 Wp of panels, you will consume almost 100% of your installation, not "lose" anything by giving back to the network, which is almost forbidden at present, without having had the approval of "juice authorities" .... even for free.

I have 760 Wc... I had OCCAZ panels at €30 each, and micro inverters, at around €35 ​​per panel... some recycled wood, a few safety circuit breakers, etc., a installation at less than 300€ for me. It pays for itself in about 3 years, without worries, less if the price of kWh increases...

Afterwards, if you install more, there are different solutions.

An installation made by a pro, with what it takes, I believe that currently, it should run at + - 7000€, for 3 kWp.
If you resell, it's an additional "meter" subscription, and 10 cts per kWh sold...
Or you put a switch, which will feed an electric cumulus when you "overproduce", see other ...

Charging an EV to 100% with this is a bit utopian.

For an EV, on those I know, it's at least 6A, we'll say 1200-1500W mini.

Even with 3 kWp, you don't necessarily have that in the middle of summer, constant.

Taking the supplement on the network is not unreasonable! The EV still needs to be there to charge it when the sun is shining properly.

As for the battery, if you don't have a vein, to have good OCCAZ, or recovery, it's very expensive, and for me, only makes sense on an isolated site.

Roughly speaking, for the lighting of the house, in winter, I have a consumption of less than one kWh, in summer half ....
let's say, with the losses generated, etc., you already need at least 1.5 kWh of battery for a day, and plan for 4 days without sun, i.e. 5-6 kWh of battery .. take a look at the prices of new batteries .... In nine cheap it's at least 3000€, I think, to give an idea ....

We will say for my lighting, that over 10 years, I need 10*200 kWh max, i.e. 2000 kWh at 20 cts counting a higher rate than current, that's 4000€....

There is a fair balance to be seen, between cost price, and return on investment....

I had forgotten, you 1 kWp installed, year-round, depending on the region, orientation, inclination, counts about 1000 kWh of product, just to give an idea, to refine, I do not think that at best you can exceed the 1200 kWh ....
1 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/04/22, 17:41

phil59 wrote:To install PV, first tell yourself that it's not necessarily profitable at the moment, even at 17 cents per kWh delivered.

I think that even at 17 cts it's profitable...provided you don't come across an installer who doesn't care about digging! 7000 € for 3 kWp is far too expensive in 2022...unless it's integrated (State scam...)

In Belgium it was 35 cts...before the increase and no need to be integrated! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 12/04/22, 18:55

A little over a year ago, I would have told you about 6000€, with "consuel" (I don't know what it's called anymore), ridden by a pro, with everything you need, that's is the general idea.

Resale? at 10 cts, the kWh, it's almost a scam, with the "sub-costs" generated for resale.

To locate, I had made estimates for where I work, to install not far from 4000 m2 of shelter, project a little under the million €.

We covered 21%, which isn't bad, but we're lucky to have fairly high, more or less constant "background noise".

Resale was very, very little involved.

Why shadehouse and not on the roof? because first for years I had asked the architect what weight per m2 we could put on the roof, without answer, and now the roof is 12 years old, and it's running to the front of leakage.
Currently, when we want to put on a "corporate" roof, we do it at the design stage, and it's the same people who "mount" the roof, who make the "mooring points".

With 3 kWp installed, we do not consume everything ... or rarely, for an individual ....
To resell, you have to go up to almost 6 kWp to make a little profit, in my opinion.

The price of juice will only increase in my opinion...

With 3 kWp installed, you will produce a little more than 3000 kWh, or a little more than 500€ per year, if you consume everything....

Even with 760 Wp, with a "crappy" installation, inclined at 60° for the optimum winter, I have already given more than 55 kWh to the network since the end of June.

Not huge, but I try to consume everything .... and sometimes, if no dishwasher, washing machine to put in, one of the 2 EVs charges as needed, if my wife or I are there ....

I considered installing 70 panels of 190 Wc... I did the study... if I was off the grid, yes, maybe even a little more, but there... (I remind that panels + micro inverter came back to me, a year ago, at 65 €, good OCCAZ in panel) ...
1 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock: