A econological site ... Save my roof ...

Help and advice for your real work in new or renovation, interior or exterior.
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

A econological site ... Save my roof ...

by Lietseu » 16/06/09, 16:01

Hello everybody

Some of you already know, shortly after buying a house in the Périgord, I had a serious motorcycle accident.

The consequences are all the more dramatic because they are almost invisible in appearance.

After 15 years of procrastination, and of multiple hesitations, including six months on econology, I ended up daring to speak about it with our beloved webmaster who encouraged me to launch the subject ... I thus launch out!

My idea is to offer you (to all those interested) to devote each one in your own way the time that suits you, to renovate my roof which is in canal tile ...
To get there, nothing could be simpler in appearance than trying to convince you to come and give a helping hand to renovate a friend's house (even if that friend is still someone far away ...)

How many of us do not spend a vacation on the beach?
How many of you still have the boy scout fiber big enough to want to share a week with a bunch of crazy people who only have one idea is to lend a hand, that's what we will soon know!

Greetings from the econology cat ...

Of course your proposals and ideas came, I await them with patience ... meow!
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 16/06/09, 16:05

I am pasting you a small PDF of my composition to get an idea of ​​the renovation site:

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... aVwDPu.PDF

Meow
0 x

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 17/06/09, 16:15

: Idea:

Thank you for your attention and if there are any questions, I will be happy to answer them ...

Meow...
0 x

louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by louphil » 17/06/09, 18:17

Hi Lietseu, where exactly is your "wonder"?
0 x
http://wunic.fr

This is because the speed of light is greater than that of sound,
Some have the brilliant air before the air con ....:D :D :D
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 17/06/09, 18:52

Hello!

15 'from Bergerac ...

there is a lot of work, but as other econologists said, together we can do a lot ...

It must not be a burden, it must be a great time to spend together, each giving his own ...

Meow!
0 x

Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 17/06/09, 19:05

At the pace where things are going, we may have nothing more than our united spirit to form a society where things will be less overwhelming and lighter ... than at present!

I think of the eyes full of light of an old man with whom I spoke some time ago, he spoke to me of the war with tears (of joy) in the eyes, evoking the formidable solidarity between people at the time, it manifested itself for the little things in life, but also for the big ones ...

I would like to wake up this spirit which dies in our lives on pressurized by the demand of the system of consumption.

Meow
0 x

yannko
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yannko » 17/06/09, 19:35

Hi Lietseu,

too bad we are so far apart, I would love to help and learn how to make a roof, and share all that, maybe in the future : Wink: :?:
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 17/06/09, 19:44

If we organized a summer workcamp, to allow the various protagonists to come on "vacation" for a period of 15 days, so that we can have as many people as possible ...

Would that allow you to come too?

It would be great to have people from everywhere and everyone with their own qualities and qualifications ...

If we take the time, we can organize this for next year in July or August at the best convenience of everyone who wishes to participate ...

I give you the floor, to build the suite ... :P
0 x

yannko
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yannko » 17/06/09, 21:19

It is true that well organized, it would be really nice :P !
And then it's nice to be able to finally have a moment with people who are in the same frame of mind, and who want to exchange and share what they have (both intellectually and materially)!
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 17/06/09, 21:43

Okay.
you notify when you are ready question supplies and list of works.
0 x

Back to "Renovation, construction and real estate work: help, advice and methods ..."