Dacia Sandero LPG at a 8700, 6700 5700 not euros!

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Michel Kieffer
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Michel Kieffer » 16/06/09, 11:21

Christophe,

Thanks for the info, I run on this forum !

Moreover, indeed, the "truth and its nuances" is built with contradictory debates that often make victims. It is precisely the interest of econology, we take shots but we come out smarter ... for the benefit of all!

Here is a nice group dynamic (expert word).

Michel
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 16/06/09, 12:03

Christophe wrote:Michel and did you know about VE and CO2, did you see this topic: https://www.econologie.com/forums/voiture-el ... t7716.html ?

For my part, no, I did not read.

I am - slightly - surprised by the gap when there is strong dominance of fossil fuels. I understand for Canada (dams) or for France (nuclear).

I had, in my little head, made the following simple calculation:

- the "useful" energy is roughly the same
- excellent performance of electric smoteurs - in my head 90%
- but the production of electricity in a thermal power station = 35% ... I neglect losses online ...

In short, the CO² rejected by the car would be, pretty much, by the thermal power station.

Of course, electricity is a "mix" and this is where the gains are found. But at 80%, they would be linked to nuclear power in France.

So I thought that for CO², it is unfortunately, not yet a break. Well, if it's a division by 2, I withdraw - a little bit - what I wrote. It's appreciated.

Well, in France, I have trouble with the nuclear devil, while having trouble with the Mephisto fossil fuels ... As you can see, with my LPG, I am facing the wall of my contradictions!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/06/09, 12:05

We are all full of contradictions and there is no solution, there are only compromises!

I'm sure I reassured you Didi? : Cheesy:
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 16/06/09, 14:28

Michel Kieffer wrote:Christophe,
Thanks for the info, I run on this forum !
You want to talk about http://www.ghgenius.ca or blog from Pierre Langlois. :?:
Michel Kieffer wrote:Moreover, indeed, the "truth and its nuances" is built with contradictory debates that often make victims. It is precisely the interest of econology, we take shots but we come out smarter ... for the benefit of all!

Here is a nice group dynamic (expert word).
By taking the numbers of Langlois published in the subject, my 106 only emits 11g of CO2 / km but Michel advised me a few months ago to use the European MIX values ​​of CO2 / kWh electric emissions instead. These values ​​are much higher than French values ​​or predominates nuclear ... The reason then was that our European electricity networks are interconnected so that the electricity that I consume is not only French but EUROPEAN ...

I bounce on the reflection of Michel "on the truth and its nuances". Indeed, as the years go by and our knowledge evolves, many certainties do the same ... I am often shocked by comments that I made here only a few months ago.
:| Econology, evolution engine. : Mrgreen:
Well, I found a slogan for a future brainstorming. : Lol:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 16/06/09, 16:38

citro wrote:
.... instead of using the European MIX values ​​of CO2 / kWh electric emissions. These values ​​are much higher than French values ​​or predominates nuclear ... The reason then was that our European electricity networks are interconnected so that the electricity that I consume is not only French but EUROPEAN ...

We need standards to understand and compare ourselves, knowing that it is rare that someone is "average". The same is true of the price index ("basket of the housewife" - average, therefore) but also of the CO² emissions of cars (which depend in a significant way on the way in which one drives!).

That said, the European mix, on the grounds that it is interconnected, seems a little excessive to me. We still mostly consume the French electricity, therefore "poor" in CO² and rich in "nuclear waste and risks".

After, you can refine. Out of cold, if you recharge at night, you can even say that it is less 11 g (French average) that you have calculated, because you recharge in times of excess nuclear power (the one where EdF up water in the lakes to consume all the nuclear current - and exporet at very low prices). So you would be 0 g / km neighbor, but 100% radioactive!
0 x
Michel Kieffer
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Michel Kieffer » 16/06/09, 18:55

Citrus

... well seen, a little philosophy and modesty does not hurt (to me first!)

Michel
0 x
Michel Kieffer
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Michel Kieffer » 16/06/09, 18:58

Electricity and CO2 ...

These debates are reflected in images in the comic « electricity and CO2 » http://cocyane.chez-alice.fr/energie.html.

Michel
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 16/06/09, 21:44

Michel Kieffer wrote:Citrus... well seen, a little philosophy and modesty does not hurt (to me first!)
I was not trying to be a moralizer, especially not for you. :?
You prove every day your perpetual questioning of the energy approach. 8)
0 x
Michel Kieffer
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Michel Kieffer » 17/06/09, 23:20

Citro,

I am in the next few days at the Paris Air Show to observe technology in all its forms ... and certainly the end of an era, that of fast and far (Of the agitation, what ...).

Dirk's velomobile seems to be extremely interesting https://www.econologie.com/forums/la-voiture ... -1410.html

Michel
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 18/06/09, 09:06

Michel Kieffer wrote:Citro,Dirk's velomobile seems to be extremely interesting https://www.econologie.com/forums/la-voiture ... -1410.html
The gazelle (the top one) is to my taste not quite accomplished. :?
The Drymer (the bottom one) is a very beautiful object whose concept approaches to me that of a swatch, ie simple efficient and rational.
Small precision, the drymer is a "tilting bike", or pendulum tricycle, it tilts in the turns.
:D
I believe that this function posed some problems (comparable to those encountered with the segway) that would be responsible for delays in marketing ...
0 x