The eco-citizen swiss army knife - Etyc.org

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
etyc
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

The eco-citizen swiss army knife - Etyc.org

by etyc » 22/05/09, 14:19

Etyc.org is open, collaborative. This means that everyone - citizens, activists, associations, professionals in agriculture, industry or business, experts ... - can participate. Any contribution is welcome: a simple comment in a forum the creation of a blog (or more!), as long as it is related to sustainable development and ethical issues.

Our website http://www.etyc.org

Blogs are free and the owners are responsible for their content. The rest of Etyc.org is moderate. The sources and information cited in La Gazette are always verified.

"La Tribu des Ecocitoyens", intended to highlight your personal initiatives, good eco-citizen practices, militant associations and cases of good corporate governance. A social network designed to inform you and exchange.

"The tribe of ecocitizens" offers personal pages, forums, a video section… But above all, it provides you with all of our tools: geolocation, CO2 emissions calculator, practical sheets of the Défi pour la Terre, map of the clothing containers used by Relais Emmaüs. But also the shop where you could find all the organic solidarity products.

Come join us on: http://ecocitoyen.etyc.org/

The social network of eco-citizens is a service offered by Etyc.org - the platform for free carbon offset blogs dedicated to sustainable development.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/05/09, 14:22

Image + already seen.

Are not you ashamed? Spam is already a pollution ... :?
0 x
etyc
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by etyc » 22/05/09, 15:02

I'm just doing information dissemination. I don't think an informative post is considered spam.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/05/09, 16:59

Well in this case all advertising can be considered informative right?

No matter ... we don't see things the same way ...
0 x
etyc
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by etyc » 22/05/09, 17:42

we are in the category: "Classified ads and website presentation"

I think my post is completely appropriate.
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"