Need advice on power shower in microwave

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/04/09, 13:20

It's true boubka I forgot that vivrelec was still common in France ...

We therefore need a lot of offers adapted to the simultaneous power of some 10 to 12 toasters ... at 3 kW each we have 36 kW ...

Lamentable but true ... :frown: There are very small companies (see micro factory) which consume less than that ...
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 21/04/09, 13:22

It is necessary to avoid using a single phase high power device on three phases because the meter registers the strongest phase and it will cost him 3 times the consumption.

This is the case in North America.

Better to use 3 elements 5 kilowatts, but a good old water heater is preferable.

I do not recommend these devices because they overload the network and start the oil plants if used in large quantities.
:D
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 21/04/09, 14:08

It is necessary to avoid using a single phase high power device on three phases because the meter registers the strongest phase and it will cost him 3 times the consumption.

so at home when you consume 1kw we bill you 3 ...
What planet do you live on?
will stay serious!
we charge you what you consume point :frown:
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 21/04/09, 14:17

boubka

Here we bill on the phases that consume the most that's why we balance the phases as equally as possible.

I know because I have had to do it several times and that the bill can be greatly reduced.

I speak at the commercial level because the single-phase drawn from the three-phase for the residential is the problem of the distributor since the customer has no way of doing it.
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 21/04/09, 14:47

you are talking about counting industries which do not have the same pricing as individuals.
for them it is the reactive power which is billed and also the punctual power overrun (the peak, every 10 min)
the tip is effectively taken on the 3 phases separately if there is one or more phases exceeded / in the contract subscribed then there is overcharging.
where the interest of balancing the phases
as they pay for the reagent they are interested in having a power factor (cos phi) as high as possible. (p = uicos phi en var = volt ampere reactif)
the phase imbalance detrimental to this power factor is also why they balance the phases and this is why they mount capacitors, to have a cos phi closest to 1

in any case we invoice them for what they consume (in var) except in the event of exceeding or there is "a fine"

for individuals none of this
no peak (otherwise disjunction)
and energy is billed on active power (p = ui en va = volts amperes)
therefore balanced or unbalanced phases, cos phi rots or not we charge you the active power of the three cumulative phases (ph1 + ph2 + ph3)
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 21/04/09, 15:32

Here the residential is in single phase 240 volts in electric heating mode in Quebec it is 200 amps to 600 amps for triplex.

The three-phase given the monthly subscription cost is not used except for the commercial.

The new networks are three-phase of which only one phase is used.

Considering the very low price per kilowatt in Quebec compared to Europe, the majority of residences are heated with electricity.

We are greener thanks to our hydros dams.

You are going to say yes but it pollutes the mercury water when it is flooded but the rate decreases very quickly to finish with almost nothing.

Okay, but this is another debate. 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/04/09, 18:50

Alain G wrote:You are going to say yes but it pollutes the mercury water when it is flooded but the rate decreases very quickly to finish with almost nothing.

Okay, but this is another debate. 8)

Hu? Polluting mercury water is a Quebec expression or should we take it literally? In this case: which mercury?

ps: 200 A basic is crazy ... zon what diameters your power cables? How much does the connection cost? (I bet less than at EDF ...) Bah with the warming soon 100A see 50A will be sufficient ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 21/04/09, 20:54

Bonjour Christophe

I meant heavy metal: mercury increases in water when we flood a territory populated with vegetation.

200 amps; yes it is big but copper is only used from the input mat to the circuit breaker and the mat connection to the network is made with an aluminum alloy.

Unfortunately when it is warm enough I would not be out of this world.
This winter was very cold here and my electricity consumption increased by about 20/100. : Evil:

Close to 40 kilowatts of consumption for one year. : Cry:
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 22/04/09, 02:09

Good evening

as Christophe says, it's crazy ...

a big waste of energy, and they are looking for a way to save money: that they start to reflect on their energy consumption, whether electric or based on fossil fuel.

jeff
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 22/04/09, 02:45

<span style="font-weight: normal">young audiences</span>

We don't have the same temperature as in France here

Our homes are much better insulated than on the old continent.

Insulation has been a priority here for a long time.
There is no energetic waste here, it is bad to know Quebec to pretend this.

We were almost a leader in global isolation.
When the water enters the house at 3 degrees, it must be heated.

The waste is done on the car I grant you, but not on housing.

No hard feelings but you should be informed before you throw things up in the air.
: Evil:

Alain
0 x