Need advice on pellet stoves, urgent please

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
sylv
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by sylv » 31/03/09, 23:27

Thank you for your answers :D

it is nice this comparison the problem is that I have not found an installer offering these brands in the north
so for now I stay with the edilkamin or arce option

I think we will call one of the installers who seemed a bit ok in edilkamin and we will ask him if it is possible to have a double wall (poujoulat I think)

the installer of arce told us that soon the single wall would be banned info or intoxicating to sell ???
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 01/04/09, 00:34

For my part, I ask myself the inconvenient question ...

If the children's room is the coldest, why shouldn't the stove be installed in this room?

It would seem headless to me the guy who would heat the house from above, rather than from below, right?

If it's to warm the room for you for a little while, a Godin kind of fire, would be perfect, right? and the nozzle crooked and well it heats more if it does not have double partitions, but if you use these double partition stainless steel nozzle there is more problem and you save the hassle that you would have with a stove that is too expensive and not "profitable", right?

About the children and their experiences (inevitable) I tell you that my parents raised me in a house which was heated by a two-story stove in sheets which turned dark red when the print was too open, I did not burn my fingers that in winter when i put chestnuts on the central cast iron plate to eat them after they have burned on the stove ... years later, my son is burning my hand in a heated station by a huge old charcoal stove, WHEN I warned him : Evil: he never touched it again and will never touch it again, you cannot avoid this kind of accident to your children, they are beneficial, a well-informed child worth four! And not putting a heater on like this or like that to avoid a little incident is the best way to keep kids safe, who will foolishly burn themselves sooner or later ...

Econological greetings from Lietseu the cat of the econology ship :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
sylv
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by sylv » 01/04/09, 08:53

thank you lieutseu for your answer

as I said above if I install a wood stove with the flue that goes into my children's room then the stove is in my garage

I think that we all have a perception of the danger and the learning of it to our children I agree that it is necessary to show them but I also think that if we can minimize the exhibitions why not
you say it yourself you showed danger to your son but that didn't stop him from touching
I am not ready to expose my children to danger on the pretext that we have informed them of the risk of burns and that this will make them go to the right school

it's like not putting a barrier on a staircase on the pretext that he has to see that you can fall and especially to see what it's like to fall
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/04/09, 09:25

Lietseu wrote:If the children's room is the coldest, why shouldn't the stove be installed in this room?

Well, it's difficult to put a pellet stove in a room because of the noise of the blower!

It is rarely mentioned by sellers (and even on commercial docs) but it can prevent sleep especially of children!
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Pear Belle Helene » 01/04/09, 20:31

(sorry it's your friend (apparently) LN who got us used to talking like that : Mrgreen:

How do I talk like that ???? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: well yes i admit i'm pretty naughty : Mrgreen:

Nice to find Syl here : Cheesy:
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 01/04/09, 21:16

sylv wrote:thank you lieutseu for your answer

as I said above if I install a wood stove with the flue that goes into my children's room then the stove is in my garage

it's like not putting a barrier on a staircase on the pretext that he has to see that you can fall and especially to see what it's like to fall

Good evening, sorry, I understood that for reasons of space, the room was at the level (in) the garage :?

My personal delusions only engage me, sylv! (and does not apply to 18 month old boys! How old are his dear blonde heads?) you forget the main thing of my blah blah: the heat rises, is the garage used as such?
If not, making a heat distribution system with (for example) grates in the planks, it's not that bad either. If you are at home and not rented….

A photo or a diagram, we would get a better idea of ​​the layout of the place (if I lived not far from your home) we would talk about it knowingly, is there not a distinguished econologist in your relatives ?

Good evening and greeting from the econology cat! :P
0 x

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
sylv
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by sylv » 01/04/09, 21:24

hello pear beautiful helena I am happy to read you (he looks so much like your avatar : Cheesy: )

it does not matter lietseu, I have nobody around me who is interested in econology myself I discover on the other hand if someone from forum is from the north and it has good company echo I am a taker
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 01/04/09, 21:30

What corner are you in?

The North, I'm more there than you, but it's great too : Cheesy:
0 x

sylv
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by sylv » 01/04/09, 21:31

on the side of Lille 8)
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 01/04/09, 21:36

continued in MP ...
0 x