Ecological gardening without pesticides!

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
ecologicreation
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ecologicreation » 11/03/10, 20:34

Bonsoir

A little trick for slugs, I surround my delicate plants with pozzolana, lava stone that I use for the top of my pots to protect my aquatic plants from my fish.

Over the years, apart from mowing and hedge trimming, I left my garden to fend for itself, it gave a natural selection that I respected, too bad for the plants that I like but which are not suitable. With the ponds, frogs, toads and hedgehogs as well as many birds came to take up residence there year-round and rid me of the unwanted.
I also opted for its design for a good part in flowering hedge and incorporated plants attracting butterflies and bees and this from the beginning of the season, result, good pollination in the orchard and an effective action on the undesirable thanks to these little auxiliaries.

good night
expensive
0 x
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

my garden

by zorglub » 15/03/10, 20:33

250 m2 to plow (with a tiller)
which I improve with brown gold - horse manure + seaweed
I put this fertilizer just under the seedlings, I water with rainwater + spring water from the well I dug
I treat and water with nettle manure and presles manure
I have a greenhouse for tomatoes, peppers, melons and seedlings
with 2 freezers I have my vegetables for the year
Enjoy your meal .........
0 x
every morning you look naked in a large ice after 3 minutes you will see that your home and your worst picture ......