Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate

by Janic » 14/02/19, 13:30

Second degree janic, second degree !!! You know where you're going
thank you for this positive opinion! But if I believe your different messages, the second degree is not your forte. But even assuming it, it is also a concrete reality with respect to any expert ... of which I would be a part, and that is partly true. I think it's better to know a lot about a little topic, rather than know a little about a lot of things (I'm not the author of course!) : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 14/02/19, 14:22

Janic wrote: I think it's better to know a lot about a lot of things, than to know a lot of things (I am not the author of course!) : Cheesy:

we knew it, do not bother to specify, we start to know you
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 14/02/19, 16:48

and as I continue to know you, it is called taking the lead as I would attribute the thought of someone else and as the formula itself, in the form quoted, does not appear anywhere, I t avoids having to look for it.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 14/02/19, 20:11

Janic wrote:
and like I continue to know youthis is called taking the lead as I would attribute to myself the thought of someone else and as the formula itself, in the form quoted, does not appear anywhere, I avoid you having to search.

and it is him who gives lessons of French, you tired, I do not see why I will have sought such a quote, are you to think of such things : Mrgreen: I really have something else to do
0 x
(of me)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 14/02/19, 20:46

and it is him who gives lessons of French, you tired, I do not see why I will have sought such a quote, are you to think of such things : Mrgreen: I really have something else to do
wise decision! Do not try, especially not:
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 14/02/19, 22:42

Janic wrote:
wise decision! Do not try, especially not:

Well, you do not even know the author yourself, otherwise you'd be happy to swing it to show us your superiority, so I think you're looking for it, and you're looking for it, but are you going to find : Mrgreen: there is something else in life, we are the February 14
0 x
(of me)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 15/02/19, 07:27

Well, you do not even know the author yourself, otherwise you'd be happy to swing it to show us your superiority, so I think you're looking for it, and you're looking for it, but are you going to find : Mrgreen: there is something else in life, we are the February 14
oh, the fun!
Why do you think I constantly quote dictionaries to give a definition that is not fanciful. My sentence does not exist as it is in the quotations of maxims of all kinds, I begin of course, (not you apparently) where we find maxims close only, as I said, but do you read only what is written?
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 15/02/19, 12:58

Janic wrote:
oh, the fun!
Why do you think I constantly quote dictionaries to give a definition that is not fanciful. My sentence does not exist as it is in the quotations of maxims of all kinds, I begin of course, (not you apparently) where we find maxims close only, as I said, but do you read only what is written?

I do not need to read you, yes, since you are writing books, and you should put a little fantasy in your life, and the second degree, you would see that life is not so sad , and that making a fixation on money is not good either
0 x
(of me)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 15/02/19, 17:51

I do not need to read to myself,
but to read you again yes!
yes, since you are writing books,
the interest of a book is to have expressed its point of view and thus its replay is useful only to add new elements.
you should put a little fantasy in your life, and in the second degree,
still funny coming from a rigid psycho
you would see that life is not so sad,
It's not life that's sad, it's human behavior
and that making a fixation on money is not good either
if you had to pay out of pocket, like many countries in this world, you would make a fixation on ton money.

PS: I'm sorry to drive the nail, given your difficult situation, but you're always looking for, not defending your belief, but denigrating what you do not know.
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 17/02/19, 21:21

Janic wrote:PS: I'm sorry to drive the nail, given your difficult situation, but you're always looking for, not defending your belief, but denigrating what you do not know.

you're sorry for what, I do not even see what you're talking about
0 x
(of me)