Free Energy Generator SEG Searl share 2

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 06/03/09, 15:16

Capt_Maloche wrote:Okaayyy!

yes .... but, in this system there are only permanent magnets, copper coils, some components, 2 batteries, all with significant performance losses ...

as I mentioned in another thread ...

one that ran 1 week on an AAA battery
and a voltage of 0.37 volts
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 06/03/09, 15:19

I just watched these videos, Imothep does not speak of free energy but of a type of battery charger, is it so as not to immediately flee the viewer :D ?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 06/03/09, 15:22

Tagor wrote:as I mentioned in another thread ...

one that ran 1 week on an AAA battery
and a voltage of 0.37 volts

If the system stops it is because it only saves energy, and it is not on unit, CQFD

and if you connect the fan directly to the battery, how long at equal speed (equal power of course)

Not read the other thread ... little not do everything :?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 06/03/09, 16:24

jointbk

How long has it been?

I don't have the answer, so if you can give it to me, I would appreciate it.

Is the fan removed from the engine?

Because, as Capt Meloche mentioned it can work for a very long time and above all without a fan.

I remain on my appetite, as long as there is no Video or other like the model of the fan, I would not try this assembly, because too often I have lost time unnecessarily.

Many people bring up ideas they have not realized by pretending that they have done so that others do it for them.

I tested the two three-phase motor coupled to one another and the reading on the capacitors gave an over-units in terms of watts but I quickly understood that it was because 2 phases came to power the reading and distorted the data and that in trying to recover the over-unity the system quickly lost the magnetic flux.

There are over-units when using a capacitor and not a battery.

We don't know where you live, maybe you can mention it so that a member of the forum to see your prototype on site, it would be the best way to show us your good will.

No hard feelings.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 06/03/09, 16:34

Sorry, I haven't seen that you live in Colmar.

I do not know if a member is located near you, perhaps he could come forward.
0 x
the boulle
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by the boulle » 04/08/09, 22:43

good evening I will test this little montage story to confirm ...

see you soon
0 x