Geothermal: thermodynamic information on heat pumps

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 16/01/07, 14:10

Well I went to the chamber of trades. It was very interesting. For geothermal energy, my department is not the best placed in terms of demand. I'm going to go see them again.
I continue to look for GRETA, AFPA training, and to lead.
I am trying to make a list of the steps to follow, but I am taken from all sides at the moment.
0 x
jiji2421
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Need help, please !!

by jiji2421 » 16/10/08, 23:02

Hello,

I am a student who has to do a market study on geothermal heating and it is quite difficult for me to find people around me who are interested in this type of heating.
So I would like people of this forum who are interested in geothermal heating can answer these few questions:

1) How old are you?
2) Are you married?
3) Do you have children?
4) What is your profession?

I know that my message does not answer the question asked, but it would help me enormously if you took 2 minutes to answer it.

Thank you
0 x
RV45
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Need help, please !!

by RV45 » 09/11/08, 17:14

jiji2421 wrote:Hello,

I am a student who has to do a market study on geothermal heating and it is quite difficult for me to find people around me who are interested in this type of heating.
So I would like people of this forum who are interested in geothermal heating can answer these few questions:

1) How old are you?
2) Are you married?
3) Do you have children?
4) What is your profession?

I know that my message does not answer the question asked, but it would help me enormously if you took 2 minutes to answer it.

Thank you

You can ask a survey on earth heat:
http://www.chaleurterre.com/forum/index.php

it's the big one forum on heat pumps there are also 220 presentations of private installations.

http://www.chaleurterre.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18

good chances
0 x
Max_Romeo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Solar associated with heat pump

by Max_Romeo » 21/02/09, 23:12

A good solution for producing hot water: the HELIOPAC system: http://www.heliopac.fr
0 x
ezzine
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by ezzine » 06/07/09, 00:14

it's good like at the beginning of May I miss something : Evil:
0 x
Mirma
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Mirma » 15/01/10, 11:09

Geothermal heat pumps
Geothermal energy can operate at very negative outside temperatures. This type of heating is much less sensitive to temperature variations since it draws energy from the ground.
Distribution in the house is carried out via a water circuit: heated floor and / or water radiators. The mechanism for capturing the heat of the Earth is placed in the garden:

* horizontal (about 2m deep, frost-free depending on the region where it is installed, one meter for example in Lorraine)
* vertically

The second system is more efficient, however its initial investment is greater.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 15/01/10, 12:17

Mirma wrote:
The mechanism for capturing the heat of the Earth is placed in the garden:

* horizontal (about 2m deep, frost-free depending on the region where it is installed, one meter for example in Lorraine)

In this case, it is not strictly speaking the heat "of the earth". It is the heat of the sun / air stored in the upper part of the earth's crust ...

I find the term "geothermal" a little misguided in this case ...

Just for the form. This does not change the interest compared to PAC Air-something!

And the disadvantage of being dependent on electricity ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/01/10, 17:35

Disagree did67 to my knowledge (I could be wrong), it is not proven that there is no "creation" of energy in the form of fusion fission at the level of the nucleus in the center of the Earth ...

I am wrong?
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 30/01/10, 22:11

Exactly if I remember correctly, there is no more reaction, but the ball continues to cool slowly. Regardless, for what I was saying. I do not deny "the heat which comes from the center of the earth", therefore the real geothermal energy.

But on the surface of the crust, it is exchanges with the exterior that dominate. So at the level of the first meter, it is the "smoothing" of hot and cold in contact with the atmosphere / solar radiation. The proof: permafrost in Siberia. Heat from the center of the earth is "lost".

On the other hand, "true geothermal energy" is indeed the deep boreholes which will seek the deep heat of the earth (therefore of the ball which cools). See Soultz drilling! Or Iceland.
0 x