The machine to cure cancer: Myth or Reality?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/02/10, 15:51

Well, there it goes in the big mix ... : Cheesy: By the way, are you a chemist?

Let's go back and try to see clearly! Priorities must be set. On the one hand you say that the environment would not play (Okinawa) and on the other that genetics would have an otherwise considerable role ...

What is needed is to put priorities. It is recognized that there are hereditary problems in diseases. But for food and immunity it does not play a very big role. The main problem is the question of shortcomings. If the mother is underweight, then yes there is possible transmission of certain weaknesses. But in the overwhelming majority of cases, it stops there. Because even an adult who has been underweight, can regain health after having corrected his diet (I am an example).

For cancer, there were already tumors at the time of the paleolithic ... (in particular cerebral, according to the example which I know of deformation characteristic of a cranial box).

100% agree to an "extended precautionary principle" about GMOs (and not only for humans, but also for the rest of nature ...).

You can add a lot of other things including cooked leeks, carrots ... 8)
0 x
oiseautempete
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: already try to take mins of salt

by oiseautempete » 10/02/10, 18:32

dedeleco wrote:Given the number of deaths from blood surges and the difficulty of finding industrial foods with less salt (half !!) it is very very difficult not to eat with too much salt.
I bake my various vegetables and my bread almost without salt.

Calorie restriction is not fun
my mother-in-law who always had a reason not to eat the meals which she prepared for us (she has a hernia in her stomach which decreases its volume), with 95 years confirms this scientific fact. His brother, who died 40 years before while drinking and smoking too much, confirms that genes are not the correct explanation.

It has been known for a long time that salt is only a very minor factor in overvoltage problems: my grandmother, who had twice the normal voltage, had hardly used salt in her diet for more than 50 years old and that never lowered his blood pressure, and that didn't stop him from reaching 90 years old by walking without a cane, and with all his head until the last month of life ... his brother, a sportsman who had iron health (never sick) never smoked or drank and who lived organic from A to Z for a long time (self-sufficient in food), died at 58 years of an infarction ... like what should not be done at all be based on fallacious assumptions or comparisons ...
For my part, I would never eat without salt because the food is then awfully bland, not to mention that the body needs salt, especially if we do a physical job, so that we sweat, which brings to caloric restrictions which is a vast fumerie invented by macrobiotists who do no physical work, moreover they would be too weak to do it durably, see falling in the apples of starvation if they do not eat in time and in hour...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

eat organic reduce cancer in farmers

by dedeleco » 11/02/10, 02:32

These are statistics and therefore there are counterexamples.
You are addicted to excess salt, as you write "never without salt because the food is then dreadfully bland" while moderate salt (you forget the essential potassium in vegetables) is very pleasant, just detox you !!
The negation is typical as for smokers formerly.
You seem to like some good food !!
We eat according to our energy expenditure, of course.
The calorie reduction is very studied and scientifically proven in detail. Read the armada scientific articles carefully, it's not fun.
Obesity is becoming a disease epidemic because of "junk food", you just have to walk on the beaches in summer to see it, while with the calorie restriction of the 40s there was no one obese and yet there were more physical trades for food than now !!

Finally eat organic, you will decrease the number of cancer in farmers by increasing the number of organic farmers:
http://www.developpementdurable.com/env ... teurs.html
0 x
oiseautempete
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: eat organic reduce cancer in farmers

by oiseautempete » 11/02/10, 06:26

dedeleco wrote:You are addicted to excess salt, as you write "never without salt because the food is then dreadfully bland" while moderate salt (you forget the essential potassium in vegetables) is very pleasant, just detox you !!
The negation is typical as for smokers formerly.
You seem to like some good food !!

Just as a reminder, since you seem to be riveted to your convictions which are not scientific but which are pure and hard sectarianism: salt is essential for life, the minimum dose for an adult of 75kg being 2 grams / day. salt was once a valuable food inland, and even today very poor people in remote areas spend a lot of their scarce resources on it for themselves and their animals, because animals also need, moreover we noticed wild animals regularly eat strongly mineralized earth or brackish water to recover the salt which they lack and the breeders always give salt to their animals in the form of large blocks that animals come to lick when they feel the need.
Salt is absent from vegetables, when in potassium it is not a salt, but an alkali metal ... do not mix everything ..
salt deficiency is as dangerous or even more dangerous than excess ...
yes I like good balanced and tasty food and I would not spoil it to please the ayatollahs of macrobiotic nutrition, besides I know some and they all have sickly faces and grayish complexion, obviously multicarentes and their children are stunted and painful to see ...
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 11/02/10, 14:03

Professor Gernez's protocol, you know?
The latter is the discoverer of the stem cell (anyway!) And has developed a protocol that reduces the risk of developing cancer by almost 90%.
There is an exciting, must-see "scandal of the century" video available on the internet that explains very well the principles of cancer cell development and how to get rid of them.
NB: Professor André Gernez is an authentic scientist (he received the Schweigart Prize in 1979 awarded by 40 Nobel Prize winners and 400 medical professors) and not a follower of pseudo-science, as is often the case in this kind of field.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

response to birdstorm

by dedeleco » 11/02/10, 14:13

You are right: we need sodium salt but it is like water, even more essential, it is necessary but not in an enormously excessive way.
In the Sahara leached by rare violent storms for more than 30 million years, all the salt is gone in the sea and therefore the salt shortage is total and therefore its value in work is enormous (thousands of km of caravans)! !
Same for essential water, but in excess 10 to 15 liters per day, you will die even faster than with an excess of salt !!! Your need for irrepressible salt, to the point of taking too much, is a memory of your ancestors (the same as mine) of the Sahara who lacked salt and stored it in excess to compensate for future periods of withdrawal !!
The striking obesity of peoples who chronically lacked fat or sugar has the same origin when now there is plenty available for a ridiculous price!
By the way for the tray, without being a chemist, we learn that the sodium salt is formed from the metal sodium even more alkaline than the potassium below in the table of Mendeleev. Put the sodium metal in the water and you have an explosion and fire !! A little less with potassium metal. We need a good sodium potassium balance in the form of chloride.
Plants need it like we and all living things and therefore the various vegetables have the right salts contrary to your assertion !!
Considering your literary energy against the "nutrition ayatollahs" it would be useful for you to make the effort to gradually change your nutritional habits to see the real taste with little salt in the food which is not "then of blandness. awful ".
I remind you that all the cooks in the world with bad food, even rotten, compensate by putting lots of salt which masks the bad taste !!
Vegetables with the necessary salt but not too much (a little more than your 2g per day) are very good with their real taste !!
You take a lot more than 2g per day and for my part by eating even organic too salty cheese (not found with less salt) I happily exceed the floor of 2g per day!
Try to change your habits with the good natural taste of the most varied food possible, without feeling submitted to the ayatollahs, to see what can decrease your inflammation which is the origin of your "polyarthritis for 20 years".
Finally if we do not have like you 1m90 and 88 Kilos (body index a little high but not excessive), we do not have "all sickly facies and gray complexion, visibly multi-colored and their children are rickety and hurt see..."
Finally, according to you with "my convictions which have nothing scientific but which hold pure and hard sectarianism" I remind you that the courageous scientist and his employer who demonstrated (based on many scientific studies) and repeated that the Excess salt kills 25000 people a year, has been sued, and this type of denigration by the very powerful salt lobbies. He successfully won for him, and his employer kept him !!
The scientifically proven truth wins even against the very powerful and ends up being known.
Finally, the same lobbying mechanisms have for 20 to 30 years prevented us from recognizing the dangers of asbestos (more than 100000 term deaths) and also those of tobacco, which are even more catastrophic to the point that we are increasingly realizing the harmful effects even on the entourage which does not smoke !!
Hopefully these remarks will be useful.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

sen-no-sen to try immediately

by dedeleco » 11/02/10, 16:03

Thank you for this basic and crucial amazing information that I did not know.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5pt6y ... le-16_tech
and the next 5.
Dogmas with their stagnation are resistant.
The truth is prohibited impact of 93% less deaths because it is not necessary to fill the hospices !! !!
Only the interned madmen had no cancer !!!!
The precursor discoverers who do not let such clues pass are eliminated or stifled even if we let people die !!
We don't talk about them anywhere!
Cobalt bomb blackmail and suppression of his research.
They tell their scandalous life !!
The great oncologist is a cynic and in any case we will not help you, despite many die !!!
In addition to stem cells, new neurons in adulthood they discovered before apoptosis is the elimination of lame or dead cells naturally, without saying so.
The conspiracy is terrifying and I am only the 14634th to see this phenomenal interview !!!
Already the calorie restriction gives a large part of the effectiveness of this method !!!
You have to listen and apply these videos while drinking the lyrics !!
And oiseautempete will treat it as a joke !!
And how many deaths from excessive radiation?
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 11/02/10, 18:43

Yes Dedeleco, that makes one more mystification! (The list is very very long !!!).
You could say that the interest is above the nation and its citizens!
Cancer is a real business: radiology, radiotherapy, chemotherapy, drugs of all kinds ... pay by the taxpayer who digs the "hole" of social security (the term abyss or canyon would be more appropriate).
This same hole in social security (wanted of course) which allows large inflows of money to mutuals and other private health insurance groups ...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

The truth is hard to know

by dedeleco » 11/02/10, 23:57

You have to check everything, the consistency of the statements, of the articles and even check the statements yourself on mice at least for Gernez.
Scientific truth requires a large number of works, all of which repeatedly prove its existence.

Read more objective about the pros and cons:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andr%C3%A9_Gernez

http://fr.wikiquote.org/wiki/Andr%C3%A9 ... 29.2C_1968

also
http://fr.wikiquote.org/wiki/Jean-Pierre_Willem

In 160 years we will know what is true and what is false, as for Sammelweiss discoverer of asepsis around 1840, a real scandal which reduced mortality from 30% to 2%.
Also read the life of Sammelweiss who died with the greatest scandal of his discovery.
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignace_Philippe_Semmelweis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignaz_Semmelweis

The number of deaths during childbirth went from 30% to 3% by washing your hands when leaving the autopsy room !!!

But Gernez did not succeed in convincing with enormous errors which sank some remarkable ideas !!
Impossible to believe, he claims too many simple solutions for very complex diseases.
But he proposed tracks without convincingly proving them and which were sometimes confirmed !!

Something revealing too.
The film "the scandal of the century" taking up Gernez's theses was directed by Jean-Yves Bilien.
If you search for his name, you will only find alternative healing and medicine sites.
If we seek independent confirmation of Gernez's ideas, we find only him !!! Little credible!

The journalists' job is to verify the truth of the claims, but they are like us, not infallible and inclined to follow what seems confirmed, by the greatest number.
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 12/02/10, 13:38

Nothing prevents to practice the protocol of Doctor Gernez (the youngster has been practiced for millennia, take a look at the hermit of Mount Wudang in China who live for the most part centenary thanks to a particular diet and the assiduous practice of the arts martial ..), because it is harmless, it is a simple reduction of food for 3 weeks in Spring and possibly a second cure in Autumn with a multi-vitamin supplement (see the sites on the subject).

After concerning the veracity of the facts: if we take the official recommendations it is clear that they go in the same direction (healthy diet, reduction of sugars, salt etc.), but by being much more vague.
Given that this protocol costs almost nothing it would be stupid not to test it (especially that a dry period does not hurt anyone especially in these times of obesity.)

After it is very clear that we must not fall into pseudo science (Gernez is an authentic scientist), but we must not be lulled by the dogmas of our times very remunerative for the laboratory.
0 x