Julien Coupat (cable) what?

philosophical debates and companies.
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 31/12/08, 14:57

I have not read everything either, but whether it is him or not, when I put my ass in a train to do a strasbourg-paris in 2h20 and it takes me 6 I rage, and I sometimes say that I would sometimes do well to take my trash which is 10l / 100 (I have not taken it out of the garage for 6 months, I reassure you!) at least I would be certain to arrive on time!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/12/08, 15:05

Yes, random anarchists have the wrong target: it is individuals and their own fellow citizens that they annoy by doing this ...

If they want to change the society they attack banksters or other white collar crooks ... This kind of delinquency is much more harmful to society than that of a lost youth that we have voluntarily ghettoized! Which is the most reprimanded in your opinion?

B. Tapie, opportunist who goes from minister of the left to supports Sarko and who embezzles a few billion, receives, as a reward for his loyal services to the republic: nearly 2 billion francs in "damages and interest" ... 10 burnt cars is always less than what Tapie stole ...
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 31/12/08, 16:17

I see thatHazardin did not read everything, but that she was also convinced of their guilt, since it was hammered, by the Acting President.

What is the connection between your train delays to Paris and a self-managed community in the Millevaches plateau?

Earlier I put an article on the precariousness of the deplorable state of the rail network. It's a fact.
The father claims that a German eco-group blocking nuclear trains in Germany claims to have sabotaged TGV overhead lines in Germany and France.
This six-month spinning, without evidence of flagrante delicto, it had to be concluded.
No problem to mount a scenario of sabotage, on the wind, the desires or the philosophical ideas of econologists, so dangerous for society that they are now called "terrorists".
That's good, we just made special laws.
This reassures the good people who were scared just before.
To calm the inclinations of uprising of young people for this end of the year, as is done in Greece.
To make the boss of the sncf, friend of the grand chief, responsible for all SNCF delays, current ... (which persist ...)

If you still don't understand, I'll take an example, to show how you can tell anything:

If a home-made bomb explodes in front of a branch of the Bnp, and other bank branches…
We will have the predictable discourse of the irresponsibility of the authors, with the endangerment of passers-by, damage caused, while the sector is in full slump, supported by taxpayers' money (yet already themselves in full slump) ...
: Evil:
Good must find a culprit! The great chief would have hammered him, even if it means going to get him himself, at the end of the world in Bahia.

Anything on hand quickly? Yes !
The special terrorist security service that monitors the Internet has been monitoring for 8 months a forum of people with strong ideas, who advocates degrowth, wants to make vegetable oil, encourages engine modification, to consume less legal fuel, often said badly of the great chief, whose webmaster is a refugee in Belgium, but who makes often trips to France.
Recently, the name "Bankster" is cited there for "Banker".
And there were even incentives to go after their people…
Moreover recently, the authors of sabotages of the railways, were also of decreasing ecological movement.

In front of all this evidence, a public denunciation, then a media lynching is essential. With police custody, before indictment, for example, by magistrates, of the whole dissident clique, calling themselves "econologist" ...
(I can't imagine the fate of the individual who revealed the texture of MAM's panties, Interim President…)

Well, this is just a literary example.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Good go, have a good holiday anyway!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/12/08, 16:58

Mwarf it's me I assume the refugee webmaster? : Mrgreen:

So if that is your desire: yes I am a political refugee ... in anticipation! Yes, I anticipated the election of sarko in 2005 :) Better than Madame Teisseyre and her 2-ball syrup! Image

More prosaically, if France had been able to give a job (and in general to its young graduates) I would probably still be there ...

I don't think a bankrupt state can afford to monitor all forums which do a little in the alternative ... and I have never had proof that this was the case with ours, yet I keep a close watch on visitors (there are ministries that pass every day: so what? There was even the Elysée in 2003 at the very beginning :) !)

If not level of uprising and revolt it is clear that the media have "erased" the gravity of what is happening in Greece just as they had done (much worse) for the riots of young people from the Magreb in spring 2008 ...

It should not give ideas ...by digging into poverty and especially inequality, France has become a social powder keg ... Lack more than the spark ... And when it knocks, I'll be there!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 31/12/08, 17:00

In this very literary affair, in fact, the essence of the problem lies in the imperfect subjunctive.

He had to Coupat the catenary.

He had to be sentenced ...

I came back, but again ...Image
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 31/12/08, 17:16

More seriously, let's balance the debate a bit ...
http://www.lexpress.fr/actualite/societ ... 26665.html

it doesn't take anything away from everyone's interpretations : Idea:
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 31/12/08, 17:25

I just wanted to say guilty or not, him or another, I don't care! the only thing is that suicidal or messy people who hang on the track or leave things on the track, it does not swell, for the rest it is politics and there I go back to the bottom of my garden to see push the cabbages !!!
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 31/12/08, 18:02

I report a reaction following the link of Remundo
JSMAIBO - 17/12/2008 07:34:21

What can we say, if not to repeat, barely reworked, what we said from the start: - The ultra-safe galore: "Bravo Sarko! Shoot me all those Rouillans" / - The sweet anar: "It's not me, it's the others, the wicked gauchos "/ - Trissotin:" We have it while sleeping, Madame, escaped narrowly ". / - The philosophy teacher to his students: "Read the allegory of the cave": there is truth and the illusion of truth. / - The coffee shop philosopher: "fiction goes beyond reality". / - The pollster stipulated: "the popularity rating of MAM climbs from zero to ten". / - The disciple of Netchaïev: "reread article 2 of the revolutionary catechism". / - The jaded old policeman: "I know this kind of string". / - The retired police hierarch: "no longer bound by the right of reservation, I can say it: classic method." / - The scalded cat: "manipulation exists, I have met it". / - The intelligent nihilist: "Ah, the idiots, they let themselves be infiltrated". / - The good trade unionist: "We, the boss, respect the work tool". / - The rail user: "..... they should start by respecting me". / - The wise demonstrator: "it's like the thugs, there are provocative hooded people". / - The patriot: "I feel the hand of the stranger". / - The bearded man: "for once they are not using us". / - The Corsican nationalist: "we do not either" ./ - Dupont la joie: "cocorico". Long live Sarko. / - Sherlock Holmes: "elementary, my dear Watson". / - The bobo: to believe or not to believe, that's the question./ - The established left: "for our part, we are deeply respectful of the republican order" ./ - The left not yet established: "that does not do part of our methods "./
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/12/08, 18:12

Gegyx do you remember Jonule the anarchist civil servant of the republic?

He also called me a facho because I had repacked him when he insulted me publicly ...

My freedom has a limit: that of others ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 31/12/08, 19:39

It is true Gegyx, that in this passage from JSMAIBO, there is something for everyone: it is the Spanish hostel of the commentary :D
0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"