Free Energy Generator SEG Searl

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
jointbk
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Free Energy Generator SEG Searl

by jointbk » 15/12/08, 23:13

Hello
I am 17 years old and I am a high school student in the IS section "engineering science".
Over the past few weeks, thanks to the help of a former math teacher, I discovered generators that run on free energy.
One of the generators that seemed both interesting and understandable to the construction was that of John Searl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-14tjc7 ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJOkYH_L ... re=related

I tried to expose this idea for a practical work but the only reaction was a mockery of all the professors Chemistry / physics, electronics, and mechanics.
No one is convinced and even by showing numerous videos and documents on the Internet, the mockery has become even greater.
They told me that it was impossible, that it would be known ... "Santa Claus doesn't exist either even if he is shown on TV."
I am completely disappointed by their reaction but to tell the truth, even while looking for information in English in German and in French I still did not find the exact plan for such a construction or the explanation of the operation.

http://www.swallowcommand.com/index2.html

If someone can help me understand this system or give me the information necessary to create such a generator, I would be thanked a thousand times.
Please I am ready for everything for the success of this project
All your information is welcome and if you know how another free energy generator works tell me:
ALL THE INFORMATION ON FREE ENERGY IS WELCOME

HELP ME I HOPE AND THE PRESS
0 x
"Anything is possible unless your brain stops you" John Searl
highfly-addict
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by highfly-addict » 15/12/08, 23:44

Come on, I give you the SECRET:

Free energy is blank, you got caught. But you are not alone reassure yourself

Hush! don't repeat it huh!

Sorry, couldn't stop me

0 x
"God laughs at those who deplore the effects of which they cherish the causes" BOSSUET
"We see what we believes"Dennis MEADOWS
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: HELP ME Free energy SEG Generator Searl

by Tagor » 16/12/08, 07:32

jointbk wrote:HELP ME I HOPE AND THE PRESS

if you have $ 1 million, you can go to magnacoster
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvfi9ZpXKOY
0 x
Christophe

Re: HELP ME Free energy SEG Generator Searl

by Christophe » 16/12/08, 09:53

jointbk wrote:HELP ME I HOPE AND THE PRESS

The "time is running out", she is very good ... others have spent their lives trying to do something ... never succeeding ...

As for the reactions, don't worry it's normal, even with things that work (water doping) it's the same ... people are stupid, reluctant to change. Scientists are particularly hard to "re-format" (I am reassured) ...
Last edited by Christophe the 16 / 12 / 08, 11: 07, 1 edited once.
0 x
Obelix
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Obelix » 16/12/08, 11:03

Hello,

Do not believe everything you see on the net.
However with regard to the SEARL generator:
http://www.ovni007.com/id102.html
There are quite a few details to understand this type of experience!

Obelix
0 x
In medio stat virtus !!
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hydraxon » 16/12/08, 16:23

One way to make a quick first sort between serious sites or not, is spelling.

Some sources claim that Searl was inspired by a series of 2 consecutive dreams that he began to have at the age of 4 1/2 years and this for 6 years to develop his first generator.

Here, I believe that illustrates well.

Description page of the principle, rotating magnets. Classic. Calculation of the work of forces during the rotation of a magnet? Absent. One effective way to make free energy is to use intuition to assess energy where conventional scientists use an integral.
0 x
xboxman4
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by xboxman4 » 16/12/08, 16:40

More seriously, you will not be able to repeat the SEARL experience!

Why ? simply because he uses magnets he made himself! In other words, he spent a lot of money to make specific magnets, the manufacture of which is very complicated! Just as you have to use very specific materials: for the generator, for example, you need a copper cylinder (s) of a certain thickness, which you will not find on the market. Likewise for the insulating elements.

So drop it!

On the other hand if you despair at the idea of ​​not being able to build such a machine, turn to the generator of BEDINI (do research on the net and you will see the principle). It is a machine of the same kind and it seems to me that in America there is a little girl who managed to make one (very simple to do) and she won first place in a science competition.

By the way, there was a time, just like you, where I asked my physics teacher how such a machine works: he simply replied that its violates the law of conservation of the elements, except if the source of energy does not come from nowhere! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
jointbk
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Thank you :-)

by jointbk » 16/12/08, 20:29

Thank you all for your responses !!!!!!!!! and thank you for your quick response
I am infinitely grateful for this, even if you made me understand that the searl project is not feasible 
I know that John Searl has material ordered from Indonesia, but I hoped to be able to build them myself from machines present in a special workshop ...
But OK
I learned that the prototype of the SEG (Searl Effect Generator) does not produce electricity. Only the more complicated construction did it. The prototype was only the demonstration of the functioning of this system.
They also purified the air but the construction of this engine in a car could be dangerous during traffic ... for reasons of love
What interested me even more was the wear of this machine to be able to take off in the air, but good. Maybe one day, if I discover the necessary dimensions ... who knows ...

But for now the Bédini generator seems to me to be sufficient to prove to these idiots that free energy exists! MOAHAHAHAHHAAA !!!!!!!!
Besides, I found a pretty good video which explains "step by step" the construction of such a generator.

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=EaIYRM1yrM4&NR=1

It's perfect  Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you !!
And if you have more information feel free to write it down

I also saw a “GALILEO” report on TV where they had tried to build a machine that could fly. They built everything but the only problem is that it did not fly but on the other hand it spun like magic but this phenomenon was completely ignored, when they had just built a free energy generator. 

And if not I saw that in Indonesia they had already succeeded in building a scout working thanks to this system.
On you tube you can find a video where they speak in Chinese but where they show that the scout is rolling !!!

HOPE RESTORES
0 x
"Anything is possible unless your brain stops you" John Searl
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Thank you :-)

by Hydraxon » 16/12/08, 20:48

jointbk wrote:But for now the Bédini generator seems to me to be sufficient to prove to these idiots that free energy exists! MOAHAHAHAHHAAA !!!!!!!!

You persist in this way, the teachers will actually feel that you are calling them idiots.

Your generator works, you make the headlines a lot of newspapers.

It doesn't work, the teachers are aware that you called them idiots, and you have no defense.

So, both the engines have a sufficiently low efficiency that it is possible to improve by tinkering, as well the free energy, it is rather badly barred.

Besides that if it worked you could never explain why.
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 16/12/08, 21:48

Hi and welcome to the forum,

The goal is to succeed in your studies !!!
Do not go against your teachers or they will massacre you !!!

Now, nothing prevents you from getting passionate and doing your research for you that you can share with us!
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!