Comparative pellet stoves or wood pellets

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
tofcervelo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by tofcervelo » 05/11/08, 17:50

yes i should find this quickly

with belgium which is less than 2km from my home I shouldn't have a problem

the only thing will be to make or buy some kind of silo to store them
0 x
Canop
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Canop » 21/08/13, 02:04

Hello

I would like to revive this subject to enrich it because I suppose that a good number of visitors to econologie.com still pass over it to get an idea of ​​the different pellet stoves that exist on the market.

Although the list of models that was established in 2008 is no longer too up to date. So in 2012, we launched a similar project by listing more than 1000 models of pellet stoves distributed in France (not to mention even more models of wood stoves and closed fireplaces)

If this interests some people, this search and comparison tool has been put online on [url] poelesabois.com/search [/ url], the service is free of course (I specify that we do not sell any device )

But beyond the choice of a device, the selection of a good installer counts just as much (standards, settings, sav)!
[/ Url]
0 x