Citroën Hypnos, the concept car cross over écolo pipo?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 16/02/09, 12:57

Christophe wrote:
Leo Maximus wrote:I made a copied / pasted caradisiac comparing the releases of the Aygo and those of the Lexus GS 450h, a two-ton monster:

1) It is nonsense to compare the pollutants of diesel and petrol !!!

2) What about the purchase price? The iQ is expensive for what it is but a Lexus is yet another price ... : Mrgreen:

It is "expensive" the gram of CO, HC and Nox ...

3) This is the kind of comparison lacking in objectivity and which misleads the consumer of journalists of low intellectual level, like Turbo ElleMeSuce

ps: yes for gasoline for small vehicles ... especially given the "overcharging" of the Toyota D-4D!

It is not a question of comparing diesel and petrol but of comparing the toxic discharge rates of cars with public health standards, that has nothing to do with it.
Healthy air is 40 µg NOx per m3 and a fun, family-friendly, economical vehicle like the Citroën Berlingo HDI 75 hp 243 mg NOx per km.
We castigate the Lexus here but they are low-emission vehicle models.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 16/02/09, 13:17

Leo Maximus wrote:[...] We castigate the Lexus here but they are models of low-polluting vehicles.
In your opinion, what ultimately causes the most damage, PM and NOx "pollutants", or GHGs?

Furthermore, in this type of comparison, it would be better to take vehicles of the same segment ... A Mercedes ML type vehicle for example, has, it seems to me, a particle filter and a DeNox catalysis (it can be afforded by c 'is an expensive vehicle) and I don't think the gap is very large with a petrol model.
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."