Citroën Hypnos, the concept car cross over écolo pipo?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/09/08, 15:44

I did not know that the Smart was a propulsion but when you know that it is Mercos behind it is not surprising.

Now for 90% use in the city, is this really so important?

In any case to choose between a smart and the toyota ... for me there is no photo ... finally wait to see the real price of the iQ ...
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 08/09/08, 15:47

Hello,
price info :?:
because what I read is not cheap (11000 -> 13000 €) : Cry:
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 08/09/08, 15:51

About the Smart, there are www.forum-auto.com and users say that consumption in the city is 50% higher than that announced by the manufacturer.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/09/08, 16:02

Ah ah ah for the smart don't surprise me ...
In the end it would therefore consume 5 to 6L / 100 in the city?

Like a C1 hdi ... but who has 4 seats?

Still 13 € ... the price of a C000 or C2 ...
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 08/09/08, 16:11

Christophe wrote:Ah ah ah for the smart don't surprise me ...

Read in forum-auto: I have a smart fortwo passion of 84 hp for two months, my current urban cycle consumption: 12,5 l / 100 !!!!! the equivalent of a porshe boxter! : Lol:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 08/09/08, 16:28

Leo Maximus wrote:[...] Compared to the Smart, the iQ is front-wheel drive with 4 independent wheels, the Smart is a drive with rigid rear axle. This is an important difference.
Rigid axle? : Shock: Certainly not ! On the one hand, it is impossible to have a rigid axle and the engine-gearbox assembly on the same train, and on the other hand, rigid axles only exist on certain American cars or on rustic 4 * 4s. ..

Christophe wrote:I did not know that the Smart was a propulsion but when you know that it is Mercos behind it is not surprising.
It has nothing to do, Mercedes also pulls (class A and B).
In this case, this solution was chosen for a space problem: not enough clearance at the front to allow the rear of the power train in a 2.5 m long car in the event of a front impact ...

Christophe wrote:Now for 90% use in the city, is this really so important?
Well ... I do not see the relationship between the city and the wheel drive mode?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 08/09/08, 16:30

Leo Maximus wrote:
Christophe wrote:Ah ah ah for the smart don't surprise me ...

Read in forum-auto: I have a smart fortwo passion of 84 hp for two months, my current urban cycle consumption: 12,5 l / 100 !!!!! the equivalent of a porshe boxter! : Lol:
Yeah ... :| If you are looking to consume a lot in the city, it's quite easy, you just need to be very nervous: that's where it works best!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/09/08, 16:32

Woodcutter wrote:Well ... I do not see the relationship between the city and the wheel drive mode?

Well, just ask Léo ... he was the one who spoke of a "significant" difference ...

For me it is that in the countryside (on snow-covered roads or not in very good condition and at a certain speed) it is better to have traction (even if with the N electronic anti-skid systems it is much better than "before"). .no? In town I don't see the point of having traction on the other hand ...

For Mercedes, we saw what it gave their 1st traction tests with the Class A Image
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 08/09/08, 16:35

Leo Maximus wrote:[...] Having stayed in Japan several times I read a little Japanese (especially the hiraganas and katakanas obviously : Lol: ) and from time to time I frequent the press and auto magazine sites. For the IQ there "would" be 3 engines, two petrol (500 and 900) and a diesel, plus a plug-in hybrid later given for less than 80 g / km of CO2.
Really amazing ... I do not see how a 500 could move this vote which, if it is in tune with the times in terms of equipment and safety, will weigh not far from a ton!

Even Smart has increased the engine volume of the latest generation of ForTwo.
And in addition, Toyota is frankly not the champion of small turbo engines (except on Kei cars), but maybe they will come there like all the others?
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 08/09/08, 16:39

Christophe wrote:[...] ps: the AX Diesel was the most eco-friendly car of the time ...
On long journeys, it was the only city car able to cover 1000 km in one go!
AutoPlus had measured it at 4.4 l / 100 on a Paris-Nice at around 110 km / h on average ...

Leo Maximus wrote:[...] seems to me that it is also reproduced with the ZX.
What ?
0 x