CET Clérac valorization of biogas

Environmental impact of end of life products: plastics, chemicals, vehicles, agri-food marketing. direct recycling and recycling (upcycling or upcycling) and reuse of good items for the trash!
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

CET Clérac valorization of biogas

by toto65 » 22/08/08, 16:43

Following this subject which seems to unleash the passions:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/biogaz-au- ... t5907.html

I wanted to present you an advertising brochure. This brochure illustrates a waste storage center, a landfill for the best known name.
The biogas is recovered, then the energy from the biogas is directly used to heat an industrialist's ovens.
Small parenthesis, Christophe had noticed that a return is expressed only if there is transformation of energy. Say 100% yield for gas that is burned in an oven ... Mouaih, let's close the parenthesis, this is not the subject but let's not be fooled.
to download the image:
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... HnG2Mj.jpg

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... jnUZjQ.jpg

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... 2T61Kg.jpg

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... rmjrjM.jpg

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... XXH3j4.jpg
Last edited by toto65 the 22 / 08 / 08, 17: 10, 1 edited once.
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 22/08/08, 16:48

Lord! which project !
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 25/08/08, 11:40

great French ostrich policy:

we bury everything!

nuclear waste (all those from neighboring countries who did not want to have this at home, Borloo changed the law, they are treated at the Hague).

household waste and all others!

and it's sustainable! real trash cans.

even if the gas is captured, the site will continue to bury and ... flee, inevitably it contaminates the environment. the materials no longer return to the ground, but to a single place, the trash, which will pile up and pile up ...... French solution?

this project respects the legislation, but the environment less.

% yield ... and what remains buried?

the article on Quebec recycles the material from the remaining waste as "fertilizer and / or compost" ... another example from abroad.

by the way: what is the CET clérac industrial oven for?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/08/08, 13:00

Jonule you're just a (dark) retarder !! For once we present you with a biogas project ... FUNCTIONAL !!!!

Do you prefer to incinerate the waste maybe?

You upset me...
: Cry:
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 25/08/08, 13:22

what do you mean by functional?

here the gas is used for an industrialist, you don't even know what it does with it and you find that good?

and why the remaining materials are not used as fertilizer and / or compost, as in a methanisation cogeneration unit?

I think that as long as you choose the technique, you might as well choose one directly! like the example of Quebec, or Germany, Sweden and many others.

I'm not saying it's not good, but I'm afraid that no other choice will be made in the future than these damn CET.

there, it is really to bury to bury, and not to pay any more attention to it: you call that solution of sustainable management?

PS: I'm not dirty
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/08/08, 14:05

jonule wrote:here the gas is used for an industrialist, you don't even know what it does with it and you find that good?

Ben it uses this in place of another fuel ... surely of fossil origin so should know what you want ...

Ah but I think I found: you want to make renewables especially when they are for you and free and especially not when they are used by an industrialist ??? Like these guys who claim to be "green" and who run on used oil.

Sorry but for me 1 kWh of fossil saved is 1 kWh saved whether it is used at home, at home or in a factory!

jonule wrote:I think that as long as you choose the technique, you might as well choose one directly! like the example of Quebec, or Germany, Sweden and many others.

Ah yes and what is that in Germany or Sweden apart from a much more selective sorting?

Here in South Belgium, despite selective sorting (10 times more developed than in France), we still need CET ... everything is not recyclable!
jonule wrote:PS: I'm not dirty

That's why I said: "(dirty) raleur" and not "raleur (dirty)" : Mrgreen:
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 25/08/08, 14:25

you mean you compare me to an industrialist?

so what about those who throw uranium and plutonium into the atmosphere and groundwater?

but I answer you on what I think of the membership of renewable energies:
This biogas belongs to the waste which, as a raw material, belongs to those who produce it (since they bought it), it would therefore be normal for it to be re-introduced into the city gas network! since they already pay for reprocessing!
it is a scam.

Sorry but for me 1 kWh of fossil saved is 1 kWh saved whether it is used at home, at home or in a factory!

unless you don't know what to do with this kw and it is burned in a flare like in an oven! it's obvious ...

Here in South Belgium, despite selective sorting (10 times more developed than in France), we still need CET ... everything is not recyclable!

I agree, and precisely the next step is to make it happen, you understand the process?
and don't say I'm a dreamer, I'm a realist. It is not up to manufacturers to make the choices for consumers, it is the opposite, it is they who vote.

to return to the oven: what is it burning? pies ?
Last edited by jonule the 25 / 08 / 08, 16: 16, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/08/08, 14:36

You're heavy, you dump ...

If you read the documents given to you: the answer is in the first subject AGS makes tiles and bricks ... is that enough for you?

For waste: are you there or personally?
What can you sort?
What are you really trying?
What is not sortable?

It's not a trick question but just knowing where it is in your region in summer ...

Your note in bold is not stupid except that manufacturers must not take them for philanthropists: their goal is to make a maximum of cash!

So already that Suez greases strongly on the waste market (the consumer pays at least 2 times for his waste: when buying and to get rid of it) ... to believe that the biggest waste is not in the TEC but at the head of the company ...
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 25/08/08, 15:05

well say so it will produce a maximum of tiles and bricks then!
you realize ? all this biogas from all this waste that will be used to make tiles and bricks ... it's too stupid ... well, it's my personal opinion.

I find that a digester makes better use of waste in fertilizer and / or compost + biogas.

the example of Quebec: they will heat buildings, and equip municipal vehicles. the mayor will receive carbon credits and be subsidized at 50%.

is there a difference right?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/08/08, 15:09

Blablabla ... blablabla ... you haven't answered my more personal question on managing YOUR waste ...

Surely because it is better to ignore what bothers eh?
0 x

Back to "waste, recycling and reuse of old objects"